5/ MOVIE NIGHT PT. TWO

8:00 pm Clarke
I was extremely nervous for the night ahead. Lexa and I have talked a bit yes, but we've never actually hung out. This night is going to be the first. And nothing worries me more than something bad happening. What if I embarrass myself? What if I say something stupid? All I know is that nothing great will happen. I'm sure she doesn't have the feelings I do.

"Clarke what's up?" Raven was looking at me. I think she knew something was wrong.

"Oh nothing I'm fine." I reply.

8:00 pm Lexa

I am kind of nervous to hang out with the girls. I wouldn't be able to explain why. But all I know is that it could be great fun.

So I walked out my room and knocked on Clarke and Raven's door. It was pretty convenient that they were right across from Octavia and I. I could actually make new friends this way.

The door swung open and I was greeted by Raven. I could smell popcorn and hear faint music playing in the room.

"Hey!" Raven turned around to Clarke who was just patiently waiting, sitting on a soft red chair. "It's Lexa." Raven turns around to let clarke know.

"Hi guys!" I say with enthusiasm.

Clarke looked at me and just gave a casual wave. I wondered why she acted weird around me. Or if she was just that way.

Raven pointed to the blanket on the floor, next to Clarke's chair and assured me.

"You can sit if you'd like."

I thought it was fine.
"Alright."

I sat down. And as soon as I did, Clarke went to the restroom.

Raven was just fussing around with the TV. Trying to set up the film.

It was on my mind for so long so I decided to just ask her.

"Hey, Raven?" I tried saying quietly, "Is Clarke..? Is she.. how is she like around you guys."

"What's she like? Well she's pretty calm. She has those moments where she's really funny and kind of hyper, but yeah..she's cool, why?"

She was pretty funny, I thought.
"Oh nothing, I was just wondering."

"Oookay."

8:10 pm Clarke

I went to the restroom and locked myself inside. Looking at myself in the mirror, I told myself to stay clam.

Be calm Clarke. She's just like any other girl. She's a normal human being. A very pretty one, yes. But you can get through this. You can do this.

I flushed the toilet to make it seem like I wasn't freaking out in a bathroom and then washed my hands.

I looked at my hair but thought it looked like a complete mess. Fixing it to look more presentable, I sprayed some..well.. a lot of my perfume all over my body, and turned the knob.

Just as I walk out, I just hear Raven say.

"Oookay."

Lexa just turned around and looked at me.

Those green eyes. God those green eyes get me everytime.

She smiled and all that was in my head was my inner monologue earlier.

You can do this.

Listening to my own advice for once, I decide to sit right next to her.

Raven was just messing around with the TV.
Suddenly from my peripheral vision I see Lexa turn to me.

I didn't look at her back.

"The red chair not comfy enough for you?" She asked.

Why the fu--

I just let out a laugh.
"Not...no...not that much."

We just sat there in silence for a few minutes.
Luckily Octavia barged in. Like she always did.

"Heyyy guys!"

We all laughed and greeted her at the same time.
"Heyy"

Octavia ran to Raven's bed and sat down on it while Raven placed herself onto the now empty, red chair.

Soon after Lexa turned to me and asked.
"So..what are we watching anyway?"

I was only hoping she liked the movie we chose.

"It's a horror movie. The conjuring 2, have you heard of it?"

She looked disappointed.
"Yes.. actually."

I laughed at the fact that she seemed worried about the movie.
"You're scared aren't you?" I tease, nudging her shoulder.

She blushed but her face still had some fear left in it.
"No.."

Raven and Octavia were busy laughing at something in Octavia's phone to notice our conversation.

I decided to go for it and tease her even more. I could hear the faint movie trailers still playing anyway so it wasn't starting yet.
"Would you like me to get you a flashlight?.. in case you need to use the restroom later."

"Hey!" Lexa yells and hits me on my arm.

"Ow!"
I make an annoyed look for a while but it soon turns into a grin. And then into a small laugh.
"..that hurt."

Raven and Octavia finally notice us talking and laughing then Raven says,
"Hey! Are you two done fooling around."
O and her start laughing. After Raven presses play on the remote.

Lexa looked towards me. I could feel her eyes on me. They were warm though. It felt different than other times.

I looked back at her and she had a soft smile drawn on her lips. Her eyes looked as though the green of them had lightened to a pastel and her eyelashes seemed longer. Her cheeks were closer to them too and I could feel my chest tighten up and then release.

I smiled back. One that I hope was not so obvious. One that I hope did not give away my feelings. Or atleast what I was feeling at the moment.

Because what I was feeling at the moment was pure admiration and infatuation for a girl so beautiful I did not deserve to know her name.

---
More very soon! I'm sorry it took me so long to update this one :/ ive been super busy but I hope you enjoyed it. And as always thanks for voting and reading.