18/ ON THE ROAD PT.2

*This is long overdue but hopefully you enjoy!*

"Thank god, it was just a fucking dear." After all the screaming and yelling I hear Bellamy sigh to himself.

"That could've been bad." Finn added.

I looked to see if Lexa was okay and thankfully she was. Although she still looked as though she were in shock and had barely opened her eyes.

Finn had just noticed how Lexa was and touched her arm for attention.

"Hey. You alright?" He asked.

She nodded in response.

I wish I could have been near her during the fatal turn. If something were to happen to her, I don't think I would of ever stopped blaming myself. At least if she were next to me during some sort of car crash, I could do my best to keep her safe.

"Alright guys, well we gotta keep going." Bellamy insures.

"Yeah, we have to start setting up everything." Lincoln added.

They started the van up again and the familiar sound of the engine started.

And off we were, once again.

"Although I just felt like I was going to die... you've got to admit that was pretty fun." Jasper joked. And we all laughed. It felt nice to have a laugh after something so unpredictable had happened.

"Alright, about 20 more minutes and we're there." Bellamy said to everyone in the back.

"That's cool with me, this game was just getting good." Monty responded.

"But what a mess." Lexa says, referring to the game table.

"Oh well the guys and I will clean this up why don't you go take a break?" Finn insisted.

"Oh um, alright. I'll just go and see what Clarke's up to."

I had overheard the conversation and was still sketching the drawing of her. So, I quickles closed the notebook and frantically gathered my pencils.

"Heyyy!.. Lexa."

"What-ya got there, huh." She asked curiously. I was not ready for her to see the drawing. I felt she'd think I was an absolute creep.

"Oh uh nothing! Um.. nothing. Just some drawings." I say.

"Oh well can I see?"

"I mean um.. they aren't very good you wouldn't want t-"

"No I'd love to."

"No really it's fine."

"Oh come one Clarke, I saw those drawings in your dorm how is this any different now?"

"Really I jus-"

"Just what? I love seeing your drawings."

"No. Lexa. Just no."

"Um.. okay fine. I just.. I'm sorry."

"Lexa..."

"No I-I didn't think you were so-"

"So what?" I asked quite furiously. I didn't know what got into me. Besides, probably my extreme panicking.

"God just forget it."

And then she just walked away. We had our first odd conforntation and it was over something so silly. Just because I was so worried of what she would think of me. Because I didn't want her to think wrong of me.