17/ ON THE ROAD PT. 1

--

I changed the story's front cover.. Like it?

Clarke 6:00 am

Waking up so early in the morning usually isn't a fun experience for me. But Lake Jaha always is, so sacrificing my sleep wouldn't be so bad, I thought.

It was Saturday and everyone was hopefully getting ready for our trip to the waterfall.

For my sake, I decided to knock on Lexa's door and see if Octavia and them were getting ready.

To my luck I was greeted by her.

"Hi Clarke!... what a suprise."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you're up so early." She slyly grinned and gave out a chuckle.

"Hey!" I say, jokingly hitting her on her arm.

All of a sudden she winced and I quickly asked what was wrong.

"It--it's fine. I'm fine."

If I had to guess, she had some sort of other bruise there because I had hit her very lightly, and her pain didn't seem fit.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." She assures with a smile.

"Hey Clarke.. instead of standing around want to help us carry some stuff?" I hear Octavia say from inside.

"Well- not really.. but sure." I looked to Lexa and grinned which lead to her giggle soon after.

"Hey miss I think Clarke is hilarious- you can help too." Octavia says to Lexa.

I couldn't help but blush at the comment.

I grabbed a box that was filled with food for the small trip and made my way out the door to Jasper and Monty's camper van. It was big enough to fit most of us and our stuff. And Raven and Octavia were planned to get there in a separate car.

"Here's the food." I say handing the box to Raven who was waiting in front of the van with others.

Bellamy was ready to drive in the front seat while Jasper and Monty were loading stuff inside. I couldn't see where Finn was though.

"Thanks Clarke, so.." she said suspiciously grabbing me, taking me farther from the van. I was guessing she needed to tell me something important.

"Lexa... she isn't.. she hasn't said anything about you know.. what you guys saw." Raven asks.

I was confused at first and then realized what situation she was talking about. "OH YEAH that. No no she hasn't said anything I'm sure. I mean, she wouldn't."

"You sure? You don't know her that well."

"Well, from what I do know.. no she hasn't said anything. And I doubt that she's going to."

"Alright."

"We have more stuff you guys can help out with you know!" Octavia yelled from a far and smiled. She was always excited for trips.

Jasper and Monty ran to the building to help, while Raven left also.

"Hey Bell, how's the van?" O asks Bellamy.

I was just trying to organize stuff in the back of the van to make more room for us and other things.

"It's good," he says, "for something that's so old, it's holding up well."