7/ LEONARDO DI VINCI

Clarke made her way to the restroom and I went to change in Octavia and I's dorm.

I take my favorite comfy t-shirt, slip on a pair of blue sleeping shorts, brush my teeth, and I'm ready to go.

I walk right across the hall and open the door. The room was darker than before and it took me by suprise. Raven turned off her lamp and the bathroom light was also no longer on.

Right as I entered I barged into another person, trying to keep my balance, we still ended up both on the floor. It was fairly dark and I needed to recollect myself to figure out what was going on.

10:32 pm Clarke

She was on top of me. Lexa Woods was on top of me. Fussing around, she proably couldn't see because her eyes were accustomed to the bright lights from the hallway. I tried to help her up which was when she probably realized it was me.

Octavia and Raven are already sleeping so she whispers, "Thank you, Clarke."

"It's no problem Lexa."

We both started laughing, my arms still on her shoulders from trying to help her up. She put her arms on mine as well to keep from falling once more and we just joked about the fall.

"Next time I'll wear night vision goggles before walking in." she said.

"Hahaha.. how did we even fall..," I mean how hard is it really to keep balance on a perfectly leveled floor?"
She laughed and laughed, and my heart grew fonder.

"Hahah who knows."

"I guess we do."

We continued to laugh about the stupid incident and soon got tired.

Lexa walked to sit on my bed and I laid down.

There. Together. It takes everything in me to keep hold of my emotions. Many thoughts run through my head but I manage to keep them undercover. Atleast I hope so.

My eyes are closed as I try to fall asleep, and I can still feel her sitting down. All I can do is hope she doesn't feel too uncomfortable.

"Clarke?"

"Lexa?" I respond.

"You really did these, all on your own?"

"Ye-- No. I had a little help from my friend Leonardo Di Vinci."

"Ha ha very funny."

I open my eyes to look at her, "What?"

"Leonardo Di Vinci." She says with a slight eye roll.

"Truly. Studying and observing his art for such a long time has helped me develop my drawing skills, you know."

She burst out laughing.
"Oh gosh, you're.."

"I'm?"

"Nevermind.. and your paintings? Why are those so good."

"Oh those are whatever, anyone can paint."

"I can't." She says.

"Of course you can." I answer back.

She looked at me with eyes that seemed to call my name. They were finally open, open for anything. But it only lasted for a short second then they were backed to her closed off self. But I guess I couldn't complain. I've had my fair share of keeping thoughts and emotions to myself.

Lexa finally laid down. It was pure silence for a minute. My desk lights were still on, so I could slightly see her face.

I turned to her and her head turned to mine. Our eyes met and locked. She looked magnificent and smiled. A real smile. One where you can see the creases of her eyes. And I just laid in wonderment.

I felt my heart beat faster and faster. I felt the blood pump though my vains as she got closer to me. I couldn't tell what she was about to do. She had her body towards me and so I turned to face her as well. And again there we were -looking into eachother's eyes for a minute.

That's when she started to lean in.

To be continued...