6/ MOVIE NIGHT PT. THREE

9:00pm Lexa

Clarke was someone I just found interesting. She was humble, kind, a little reserved at times but out there when she wanted to be. She made me laugh about small, stupid things. I liked that about her.

Clarke was still sitting next to me. The movie was starting to get suspenseful and a bit scary for my taste. I wanted to lay my head on her shoulder to hide my eyes and made the attempt to. But before I could, she moved to go down on the floor, stomach down and her elbows bent so her hands could reach her face. And she just laid there with her chin in her palms.

My head was now very far away from her shoulder. All I could see was her golden hair.

For some reason I felt a small feeling of disappointment. Like something was missing. And I realized I wanted more of her attention. Afterall, I hadn't made close enough friends yet and Clarke really was great.

"Did you want some popcorn?" Octavia handed me the bowl.

"Oh--no I'm fine."

Clarke then turned around and said. "I'll have some."

I take the bowl and hand it to her.
"Thank you."

"No problem." I respond.

Clark just ate popcorn the whole time probably about two intent inches away from the screen, while I stayed near the foot of the bed, watching the movie from a far and hoping it wasn't going to give me nightmares later on in the night.

9:55 pm Lexa

"Well guys did you like it??" Raven asks as she clicks the remote.

Octavia was turning on the dorm lights as she yelled with excitement. "It was so good!!!"

I was hesistant to respond at first, but went for it anyway.

"Well, it wasn't so bad for a horror movie."

Clarke looked at me in shock. "For a horror movie??" she asked, "it wasn't so bad??"

"Yes Clarke that's what I said."

"Oh shush the movie was great." She sounded really passionate about scary movies. I didn't really care for them.

"I'm just not a big fan." I say.

"Well then what kind of movies do you like?" She seemed playful about the question but it also sounded like she genuinely wanted to know.

"Hm... well I don't know. I like books."

"Books?"

"Yes, books."

"Oh well...I like movies."

"Movies?"

"Yes."

We soon realized Ocatvia and Raven both had eyes on us and looked intriged by our exchanges.

"Hey Lex, so I'm staying here for the night. What's your plan?" Octavia reached out to ask.

"Oh um.." I didn't quite know what to say. I wanted to leave, but I also wanted to stay.