26/ WATER

Clarke 9:43 pm

It's been hours since Lexa and I have talked. She hasn't said a word to me after what happened and neither have I.

I pretty much hid in the van the whole day and she stayed outside. But it's been so long, I finally decided to exit the vehicle.

"Oh hey!! Clarke's here!"Jasper exclaims.

"Here, have a drink." Raven suggests handing me a cold bottle of beer.

I never really drank much, but the night wasn't really in my favor.

Most of the group was sat far away from where Raven and I were. They were circled around a fire. And I could see Lexa sitting fairly close to Finn.

"So why are you all the way over here Raven?" I asked.

She grinned at the ground and then took a sip of her beer. Her hands were clutched to the neck of the bottle, I could virtually see her anger.

"Octavia's over there with him."

I looked over to where everyone was. And indeed there Octavia was, Lincoln's arms wrapped around her and sharing a laugh.

Then, I saw Lexa. She was talking to Finn and whatever it was, it seemed to be interesting by the looks of her.

"Yeah," I say, "I feel ya."

"How could you possibl-- oh."

I just nodded.

"Why don't you just talk to her you idiot?" She says.

I raised an eyebrow and laughed, taking a gulp of beer.

"Yeah right."

"She isn't even with anyone. And no one's gonna stop you from confessing your feelings I mean really..."

"I guess." I respond.

"So? Go!" Raven exclaims hitting my arm and pushing me away.

"But it's just-- it's not that simple."

"Isn't it?"

"I can't Raven..."

"You can. Clarke, listen. You're the most capable person I know... Besides, it's best to tell her now before she's as drunk as O is."

I laughed and then thanked her.

"What could go wrong?" She asks.

"Anything and everything."

"Do it anyway." She replies.

I put my bottle of beer down, stood up, and then nodded at her. Raven was one of the most brave, intelligent people I knew and I couldn't deny her advice, she was my best friend.

And deep down inside I knew it was what I should do.

I walked up to Lexa and dared to open my mouth.

"Hey... um. Lexa?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"Can I-- talk to you...?"

"Oh um.. yeah, sure."

I made my way back to the van as I heard her footsteps follow behind me.

I then began to speak as she shut the door.

"Look, uh the reason..." I say fidgeting with my fingers, "the reason that I asked to talk to you I mean what I need to sa--

Before I could finish what I was going to say, the door of the van swung open and Finn was there yelling about something.

"Hey! Everyone's going to go night diving you guys want to come?"

"Oh! Well... Clarke was actually just about to--

"No, no it's fine. We'll go." I interrupt.

She looked at me with a concerning expression and asked if I was sure.

"Well you guys better hurry because we're all leaving soon." Finn says.

"Okay we'll be there." I reply.

Finn finally left and I simply followed him out. And then so did Lexa.

Once we were outside I heard Octavia speaking.

"You know what? I think I'll just stay here with Raven... I'm pretty beat, you guys go have fun."

"You sure?" Lincoln asks.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure."

Lexa 9:57 pm

I wondered what Clarke was going to tell me and I was curious to know if it was what I thought it would be. Maybe she did have feelings for me?

I had only figured it out recently... but I'd finally come to realize that I've fallen for her. In a way that I've never fallen for anyone else.

I wished immensely that she'd say she likes me.

All of us soon got to the top of the cliff, it always seems quicker the second time around.

"So who's first?" Bellamy asks.

While Jasper and Finn fought about it, I thought to myself; I should.

Maybe it would get my mind off of Clarke even if it's for a moment. And the rush of the first jump I did was undeniable. So, I stepped forward.

"I'll do it." I say.

Clarke looked surprised and so did everyone else.

"Alright then," Bellamy says, "go ahead."

All of them except Clarke encouraged and cheered me on.

I was backing up at this point to leave room for a small run before the take off.

They counted, "1...2..........3!"

And off I went, running and then into the air.

It was very different this time around because it was dark, but the rush was even stronger.

I loved it.

Clarke 10:03 pm

The guys were all cheering for her and in all honesty I couldn't because I was worried.

After she jumped I quickly looked over the edge of the cliff to catch a glimpse... anything of her.

After 40 seconds I didn't hear or see anything and my heart felt like it would beat out my chest.

"Guys I don't see anything!" I yell.

"What do you mean?" Finn asks.

"We have to help her." I say worried.

"Wait, wait Clarke hold on." Bellamy suggests.

"No! No! There's no holding on we have to get there now."

"Just hold on." Monty says.

"No, he's right, if any of us goes back down there now we could get hurt too."

"So you all know the possibility of her being in danger is big and yet you still don't-- UGH you know what? We're wasting time talking here, I'm jumping."

"Clarke no!."

Before they could convince me otherwise I was already off of the cliff.

I quickly pushed of the ground and out onto the surface of the water.

"Lexa!" I scream,

"Lexa!! Where are you?"

**Omg I hope you guys don't absolutely hate me for this chapter.

So I will try to update again soon, I might also start a Supercorp fanfic! So

wait up for that if you love them too! Goodnight/morning loves. And as

always thank you for reading** :)