9/ THE CAFE

Clarke 7:00 am

It was the next morning after movie night and O and Lexa already left for class. I woke up to hearing Raven's voice.

"Hey!.. HEY!... Clarke."

I put down the covers from my head and turn sluggishly to see Raven at the door, just about to leave. "What?"

"You don't want to be late again do you."

And with that she slams the door and leaves.

It's not that I don't want to be, it's that I can't, I think to myself.

"UGGH." I groan and roll around my bed.

I finally get up about 10 minutes later, walk to my record player and put in a 'Circa Waves' vinyl. I go to the bathroom to shower and come back to my desk to put on my glasses, too lazy to put on my contacts. I choose a simple yellow top to wear as the song, Young Chasers plays in the background. After singing along and dancing around like an idiot I'm ready to leave. I grab my trusty art sketchbook, book bag, textbook, and head out.

I walk out the door, but right before I close it I remember. Keys. Or course. I run back inside to grab them, and then I'm ready for the day.

Lexa 7:20 am

Walking around the campus park I think about Clarke. Maybe we should hangout or something. Maybe I should ask her, if she wants to. But I think about it more. It becomes to seem dumb, after all we had just seen one another.

"Hey babe!" Jack greets and runs to me. He kisses my cheek about a hundred times and I get a bit annoyed of it.

"Get off." I say but I laugh it off.

"How was last night? Huh?" He nudges my arm.

It hurt a bit.

"Fine. It was fine." I smile. I needed to make sure he knew everything was normal and he had nothing to worry about. Everything was perfectly fine anyway.

"Alright then." Just after he answers I see his eyes peer off to somewhere. He looked intently and curiously.

"Hey.. isn't that that one girl."

"Huh?" I ask and turn to see Clarke walking out the building of the girl dorms. She looked really nice. She had her glasses on, her hair was just simple and clean, and her shirt was quite.. adorable.

"Oh.. uh yeah.. that's Clarke." I say.

"Clarke." He mumbles.

"Yeah."

"Whatever... well babe I gotta go, I'm not gonna walk you to class today."

"Why?" I ask.

"I can't. I'll be late." He responds.

I was surprised. He never cared about being late before, but I decided to just let it go. I really wasn't in the mood to fight again.

"Okay, bye."

The words leave my mouth and he's already gone with the wind.

I see Clarke's not so far away though so I run to catch up with her.

"He-hey." I say, a little out of breath.

"Oh uh.. hi."

I manuvuer to her side, books in hand walking quickly, I felt skippy, hyper almost.

"So Clarke, how was your sleep?"

"Um..Good."

"Great." I nod and smile.