19/ LAKE JAHA PT. 1

*Super late guys!!! I apologize. But this one is filled with (you'll see). I want to say thank you too. I had recently checked my notifications and it is just filled with support. I don't want to let you all down I will continue the story.*

Clarke 8:23 am

We had finally made it to the lake and everyone jumped out of the van.

"Ahh nice to be here." Jasper commented.

Raven and Octavia were already there with the other car. 

"What took you guys so long?" Raven asked.

"Well we uh- got kinda held up." Monty replied.

"Bit of a problem. We kinda, sorta almost ran over a deer." Bellamy embarrassingly adds.

Raven and Octavia laughed. 

"Well I'm glad you guys are all in one piece." O says.

Lincoln walked over to Octavia, putting his arm around her. "Glad I could be in one piece with you here, babe." 

I could just see how uncomfortable Raven was. Because even though she never talked to me about how she felt towards Octavia, it was fairly obvious to me.

"Okay guys, well why don't we set up camp now?" I say.

Raven looked to me and said, "Good idea."

Everyone agreed and we began taking things out of the van and car, putting things in it's place. Soon it was time to put up the tents. 

"Alright guys so we need to figure out who's sleeping in what tent. We have... 1, 2, 3, tents and there's a bed in the van so.."

"Two per tent could work." Finn comments.

I looked to Lexa. She was being quieter than usual and I realized she hadn't even opened her mouth since the small confrontation we had. 

"That leaves one person with nowhere to sleep." Monty says.

"Oh no I'm fine sleeping in Raven's car. If that's ok with Raven." Finn explained.

"Yeah, all fine by me." She says.

"Alright. Monty and Jasper I suppose you two can take a tent." Bellamy took on the leader role assigning us spots. But he was nice about it.

"And I assume O that you'll want to be with Lincoln."

Octavia looked nervous and I saw her make eye contact with Raven and quickly look away. "Yeah.. of course."

"I'm okay with sharing a tent with you, Bell." Raven jumped in. It was as if she wanted to make O jealous. And by the looks of it, it was working.

"Okay.. So that leaves Clarke and Lexa in the van, that cool with you two.?" He asked.

I tried to be calm and looked to Lexa. She really seemed to be upset with me. But she finally spoke.

"Sure."

"Now that we got that settled guys let's get this party started!" Jasper yells.

"Calm down Jasper it's 8 in the morning." O says.

"Yeah yeah." 

"Well let's just finish setting up." Finn suggests.

"Yeah you're right." Bell replied.

Suddenly Lexa jumped in the conversation and said, "If you guys um.. don't mind. I think I'll step out for a bit? The incident with that deer haha.. well I'm a bit nauseous. I'm wondering if I could just venture out for a bit."

"That's perfectly fine Lexa." Finn says.

"Yeah you go ahead." Octavia adds kindly.

I looked and saw her go off into the woods. I wanted to go after, I really did. But something told me she just wanted to be alone.