this is why (chris cerulli)

melanie was new to this school, she didnt know anyone here nor did she want to. it was her first week there. after the dreadful walk to her new class she walks in with her headphones in blaring music her eyes caught the sight of a person. he was tall, covered in tattoos, and had eyes of an angel. quickly she looked down walking to her seat in the back of the class. Fear filled her dark eyes as she looked at the teacher, he resembled a god, but the downfall was....he was her sex Ed teacher. "Alright everyone as you may know...I'm Mr.Cerulli, and as you may know I'm am here to teach you the shit most of you already know...and if you don't...we'll pay attention if you want to pass" he stated. Her heart pounded out of her chest as if it was a psych ward patient trying to escape. She was always locked away and never knew anything about sex. About an hour later the class ended and she walked over to his desk shyly "m-mr.cerulli?" Melanie said softly.

"Yes sweetheart how may I help you?" He put his pencil down interlacing his fingers together looking her up and down smirking to himself.

"I um...I'm new here and..it's sounds awkward" she chuckles running her fingers through her hair.

"It's okay honey..sit down and explain to me..nothing can be more awkward than teaching 50 kids a day about sex" he chuckles a bit, and god...was that amazing.

She sat next to him and he laid his hand on top of her to calm her nerves. "I um...I know nothing about sex or anything that comes with it...and I was wondering if...I-if you can..if you're not busy...tutor me?" She asks softly looking anywhere but his angel eyes.

"Tell me love" he leaned in close whispering softly "have you ever had an orgasm?" He smirks pulling away slightly and gets up locking the doors and closing the blinds.
"n-no sir" she blushes as he walks back over to her.

"Take your pants off princess" he smiles. She hesitantly does as told.

"Good girl now...lay on the desk and spread your legs"
She does as commanded smirking a bit. He gets closer to her forcing her legs apart pulling her underwear aside. He touches an area softly looking at her.

"Now kitten....this is called a clit..it's what makes people feel good" he rubs it softly watching her squirm and moan softly under his touch.

"Now this is a hole...it's what my dick will go inside of in a few moments" he smirks fingering her slowly as she moaned louder. He decided it was time, he pulled down his pants putting on a condom and pushing himself into her. She took in a sharp breath as he slowly started thrusting. Moans started leaving their mouths as he continued. After a while of thrusts and moans Chris finally spoke "t-this. Is called an orgasm, it makes you f-feel good!" He moaned loudly hitting a climax along with her, he rode out their highs slowly pulling out. He took the condom off throwing it away and pulled his pants up "now princess...no one will know about this, if you ever need... tutoring...just come to me, okay?" He said with a smirk. She nodded smiling. She stood up getting dressed "I should head home...mom's gonna worry" she said softly and smiled kissing him. "Alright princess, be safe" he said before she walked out the door. She was smiling the whole walk home but in pain. She skipped dinner, took a shower and went straight to sleep how exhausted she was.

I'm so so sorry I suck ass at updating, I promise I'll try and update more. I love you my beautiful creatures
~Little_Mrs_Horror