dont let me drown (oli sykes) pt 1

(please listen to the song while reading this ahhhhh this is what gave me inspiration to write this chapter)

"Just knock you got this y/n" she pep talked herself. The door slowly opens and a smile spread on his face "hey oli" her heart skipped a beat.

"Hey y/n" he hugged her tightly. Never wanting to let go. They walked inside and her eyes have barely left him since theyve sat down.

Him.....hes all she thought about day and night....no matter what it was it was him......the way his tattoos covered his body....the way his hair hung and shaped his face to perfection....his voice and the way his british accent complemented his persona....but there's a flaw to it all....its her best friend....oliver sykes the man she was obsessed with was her best friend.....

He looked at her as if she was about to cry "hey love are you ok?" he asked softly
She looked over at him like its the last time she'll ever see him "oli i-......i have something to tell you.." she says softly

"Go for it..im your best friend you can tell me anything" he embraced her in a hug.

"I-i like you oli...no i love you....n-no...im obsessed with you and want you and only you...i don't know you just...know me and how i am and we can be ourself arpund each other and....i just....fall in love with you more and more each day" she says quickly.

Instantly he pulls away "thats fucking weird y/n"

She feels her heart break a bit.

"O-oh um...im sorry" she stands up quickly along with him. "I think you need to leave y/n im sorry" he says softly.

He walks her to the door opening it and hugs her one last time "i love you but not like that" he says softly. He knew that was bullshit but he couldn't do it. He couldnt be with his best friend. She starts crying a bit and walks out but stops "i love you too oliver sykes" she whispers and continues on her way without looking at him.

~ These words are knives that often leave scars. The fear of fallin apart and truth be told i never was yours the fear the fear of fallin apart ~

~Time Skip to a few months later~

Pain and hurt was all she felt. Depression took over her body. Tears running down her face like a waterfall of misery. She wouldn't move for days on end. "God i wish i never spoke" she sobbed out agonizingly. She knew she lost him completely.

Oli was starting to come to his senses realizing that what he said effected her. His best friend since they where kids, he lost it hurt but he was use to pain.

Different blades sprawled onto the bathroom sink. The water was started and the note was written. She couldn't feel anything anymore. She didnt have family, she didnt have friends, she didnt have anyone but him....but she fucked that up.

~Think i got myself in trouble. So i fill the bath with bubbles. Then i put all the towels away. I should've never said the word 'love'~

She turned the water on slowly as if it would break if she held it too hard. She adds soap into the tub. A beautiful white dress soon stained with the hatred and heart ache of the blood dripping from her arms. The blood soon turned the water red. There where candles lit and the lights off she had music softly playing in the background. She had her and olis song playing on repeat. She let her head slowly sink. Water and waves slowly devoured her.
She began to struggle for air but she just held herself under. Soon her breathing stopped and everything went black. She faded away slowly everything she knew..was gone...everything she felt...was gone..