Aaron bruno

Requested by: LarsFlowerCrown

"Movie night!" Aaron screamed from the kitchen as I put the movie in "yay" I laughed sitting back down. He came Running back out with popcorn jumping next to me. The movie starts and we're cuddling eating popcorn when he out of nowhere starts kissing my neck sending shivers down my spine. "Now what do you think your doing Mr. Bruno" I sass at him "movies get boring and you look so beautiful I couldn't resist" he says kissing lower down my neck slowly unbuttoning my shirt. I lay back my head on the arm rest Aaron slowly climbing onto me. The softness of his lips make me want him even more. The next thing I know me and him are both completely nude kissing and feeling each other moaning softly like it was a secret. "Are you ready kitten?" He asks his voice filled with lust and need. "Yes please" I manage to moan out. Slowly I feel him slid into me speeding up a little at a time. The Moaning gets louder and louder "fuck Aaron" I moan out. That feeling in my gut signals that I'm close and I can feel he is too. " i-im close" "me too kitten"

As soon as those words spilled out of his mouth I topple over the edge and he does too. Him rolling off trying to catch his breathe along with me. "Best.... Movie night..... Ever" Aaron said making me laugh "I....agree" we both laugh and began to cuddle slowly drifting off to sleep.

( sorry it took a little while and its short but I did it. I love you my beautiful creatures!! ~Little_Mrs_Horror)