Official

Rick P.O.V

We all made it to guesthouse with in ten minutes.Lewis and his men took some of the rogues  who are not dead to dungeons.I looked at Ian he has a deep gash on his arm and little gash on forehead.My Injuries are completely healed.But Ian's human so he's not healed.I walked him to living room and helped him taking of his shirt.We both settled on sofa.

"Get the doctor"Peter Order Ron.We have already called in doctor just in case. Four men came in white coats.One looked at Ian's wound.And others checked Eric and Sal for injuries.One came to check up on me.

"I am fine.Just take care of him" I said pointing towards Ian.Ian showed his wound to doctor shaking his head at me.

Doctor cleaned his cut and wrapped a band aid around his arm.

I looked at Lewis who just came in with Nate.

I got up and walked to where sal was sitting and sat next to her.

"you're alright" i asked her.

"uh-huh.I'm not hurt Rick" she answered with assuring smile.

"I know. I am sorry you have to go through this" I said staring at Ian who winced when Eric slapped on his injured arm.

"One way or another i have to face the truth that I'm true mate of Alpha king.So,I have to protect your kind. You and Jake are family now" She smiled and masked her expression when Lewis entered in.

"Jakeeeeeeeeeeee.I was so scared that you would get hurt" we heard a loud shriek.We all looked in that direction.Jake was engulfed in hug by Brett. I looked at Eric who's sitting beside Ian and watching the whole scenario with a glare. I chuckled at that.Brett is 5'10 with blonde hair and brown eyes and full of energy.He always liked Jake.And every pack member know that except Jake. Jake is super hero to him.He knows Jake has found his mate and i know he would never come in between them but still he wants to make Eric jealous.

I hold back my chuckle when i saw Eric stood up and started walking towards Jake and Brett.He cleared his throat.Brett released Jake.

"Hello there.Jake is fine.Now if u excuse us" he started dragging Jake upstairs.

"Use Safety" Brett yelled after them and turned around, he was about to say something but he froze.I looked in the direction where he was looking at and my eyes went wide when he uttered one word.

"MATE".

Jake P.o.v

I have no idea where he was dragging me but he looks pretty mad right now.So,i kept quite.

He pushed me into our room and closed the door with a bang and locked it.

"This Brett guy is getting on my nerves"he said trying to calm himself.

"He's just a kid Eric" i know Brett likes to tease everyone precisely me.

"I know but i can't help it"he said sitting on the bed.

"Jealous"

"I know I'm being childish.right?" he said rubbing his forehead.

"No,You're not.It's normal to be jealous when you are not marked by your mate" i said not looking at him.

"Then what are you waiting for Christmas? Mark me you stupid wolf" He said smirking at me.My wolf howled when he heard those words.He did that on purpose.