Horrible

Rick P.O.V

Its been fifteen hours since the attack.I looked back at the person who's sleeping peacefully and he's also looking really pale from blood loss.

"Ian... Baby woke up... Please... Iam right here waiting for you to open your eyes" i kissed his forehead and pecked his lips.They are dry but still soft.

I felt really horrible when he passed out in my arms. When i smelt his blood earlier i saw nothing but red. My wolf was literally fuming and went on a rampage and killed remaining rogues.

"Argh... I want to bring them back alive and want to kill them once again" my wolf growled. I couldn't agree any less.

"You are going to get wrinkles too early if you keep scrunching your face" i heard a familiar voice.I looked at Ian.He woke up.He's fine.I immediately got up and hugged him without disturbing his wound.

"And you're going to leave me if i look ugly" i asked him.

"Yes" he answered with serious expression.

"Whatever... By the way I'm really mad at you right now" I scolded him.

"And why is that? " he asked me mocking my serious expression.

"Because... You're supposed to go hospital when you are wounded not to a damn war" i couldn't hide how weak i look right now. My Mate is my strength and Weakness at the same time. I have no i idea what would i have done if i lost Ian today.I would probably dead.

"Iam not a girl and how can i abandon someone who needs my help and let alone my mate and my Boyfriend.That's impossible.I can't just leave like that not knowing if you're safe or not.And this is my pack too and I'm their Alpha too.So,how can i abandon my pack when they needs me most" he argued back.That's when i realized something. Iam really blessed by moon goddess. She bounded me with a mate who can take care of me and my pack without any hesitation.Ian is the most Kindest man i have ever seen til now. He's handsome,Sweet,caring and i can really go on with the list.

"Do i have something on my face?"he grinned.

"Nope... Just thinking about how awesome you are" i answered honestly.He looked straight into my eyes to see if I was just mocking him.But after he saw that how much Iam serious about it he just smiled at me.

"Don't just stand there.Come and give me a kiss" he ordered.

"I don't want to hurt you" Iam concerned I'm going to open back his stitched wound.

"Iam fine.It makes you a bad pet if you don't listen to your master.So,be a good boy or i should say good wolfy and give a kiss to your master." He opened his right hand for me.Without wasting a second i hopped onto him carefully.

"I love you" I know i do.

"I love you too.Now shut up and kiss me." Before he scold me again i took his lower lip into my mouth sucking it slowly. His right hand is around my waist and my hands are above his head gripping his pillow.I separated his legs with my knees and got in between them. I hissed into his mouth when our lower halves touched.All blood in my body traveled to my crotch making it painfully hard.He's in boxers and Iam fully dressed. He started grinding slowly making me hiss in pleasure. I can feel his hand moved slowly onto my butt cheeks and held it firmly there guiding me through his moves. We pulled away from kiss for oxygen.I attacked his sweet spot on his neck almost immediately.

"I need you" Ian whispered in my ear.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you more" i told him with concern but didn't stopped what i'm doing.

"No... Trust me..." He attacked my lips again. I obliged like a good pet as he said.

"I think that has to wait" i heard someone saying.I growled loudly and jumped off the bed and stood in front of Ian's bed in protective mode. But i tried to calm myself when i saw who it is.