Drunk

Ian P

Ian P.O.V

We're here Jake informed us.I looked out of the window to see a giant guest house which looks like really old mansion or something. Our cars entered through giant black gates into driveway.I got out with Rick and others.Peter is extra cautious because it's a new territory that i have never been.Rick is also by my side pulling me behind him a little but i put my hand on his back and started rubbing circles to calm him. He relaxed a little. Earlier when we were about to leave, he told me that his wolf is on edge because Alpha king's wolf is more powerful than his.I tried to calm him as much as i can.

Steve came to receive us and walked us inside. He took us to what looks like an office.

"Where is Eli? " Steve asked us. I tried not to smirk.

"This place is new so,I don't want her in any kind of danger" he seems to be agreed with my answer. 

After few minutes Lewis and Nate has entered. Lewis sat in the chair behind his office table and Nate stood on left to Lewis.Rick and I took our seats in front of him.Steve stood Right to Lewis.Jake stood Behind me and Rick.

"Okay I'll come to the point" Rick started and started to tell the whole story how one of my employees tried to betrayed me and the attack on the way to guest house and how some rogues tried to attack and also told about "Project SK".

"So, What are you saying is their is a traitor in my pack?" Lewis asked in calm and cold voice.

"We are not sure but i think someone's helping rogues.We just don't know who it is but we have to find out.I think it is someone from your pack" I told him carelessly. Rick gave me  one of his "Keep Quiet" look but I don't care.I'm Ian Arnault not some weak dude that would be scared of a big bad ass Alpha.

"You are not allowed to  speak to his Highness like that" Nate told through clenched teeth.

"Do you have any idea who you're speaking to?" I asked him in sing song voice.

"Ian" Rick warned me.

"It's OK Rick.And I know you're cousin of Mr.Knight" Lewis said in amusing voice to me and Rick.

" Look if i have offended you guys I'm sorry but Knight enterprises investigation has never been wrong.So if our spies think Royal pack has a traitor.Then yes, Royal pack has a traitor.And that's why we want your help to find him.After all it's our Sal's life is on the stake, Trust me when i say this You don't want to deal directly with Mr.Knight when it comes to the safety of Ms.Knight" i said not giving him a chance to argue back. Lewis sighed but looked at Rick raising his eyebrow.Rick coughed awkwardly. what  was that all about.

"Alright Ian, As always We will stand with you for further investigation and if it comes to it.. we will stand with you in the fight.Mr.Knight has always helped our kind in so many ways.We will always be willing to help in protecting his Family." Lewis agreed to help us.Rick sighed in relief.I smiled at him.