BREAK UP!

Jake's P.o.v

We are on our way to Royal palace to have lunch with Lewis and his family.

I am sitting in passenger seat while Ron's driving the car.Eli and Eric sitting in back seat.Rick is with Ian in the car with Sal behind us.

Even though it's afternoon Sun is no where to be seen.That's Canada for you.

I looked at Eric with rare view mirror.He's busy browsing through his phone.Eli's busy looking out of window while talking to Brent on phone.

"She's lovesick" Eric chuckled when he noticed I am looking at Eli.

"And what about you?"I asked him closing my eyes.But the answer never came. I looked at him.He's looking out of window with a frown on his face.

"Eric " i called him.His eyes are on me for couple of seconds and went back to look out of window. And the rest of the journey silent and Eric completely ignored me.

We reached royal gates which are in deep woods.Royal guards opened after they checked our Identity.Our cars slowly made there way to Front door of the palace.This looks like Hogwarts in  dark but elegant.

Royal family is waiting outside just for us.Wow this must be really special.

We got out of cars.Ian and Rick did the same as peter opened the door for us.I looked back at Royal family.I saw Lewis mother's eyes searching for someone.i saw her eyes lit up when she saw Sal getting out of Car.Sal is wearing blue jeans and brown french coat and brown Knee length boots and she's wearing her glasses with loose hair curls.She looks beautiful.Poor Lewis.

I can't help but smirk when i heard gasps from the people behind Royal family. Clary is Beautiful no doubt in that but Sal,she's another level of beauty.She's just matured,Elegant,Graceful. 

Perfect Queen.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Weylyn " Ian greeted them.They shook hands and so did I.Lewis staring at Sal.Sal completely ignored him and locked her arm with mine. I looked at her in surprise.But she ignored me.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Weylyn" She nodded at them.They smiled at her.I looked at Eric who is now scowling at me. Now i know what Sal is doing.

"Hello Ms.Knight" they greeted back.Sal looked at Lewis and Clary.

"Hello " she greeted them.

"Hello" they both said in Unison.Lewis looking at the Sal's arm that linked with mine and growled lowly.

"Down boy " Sal said rolling her eyes. Making us chuckle.We were escorted to this large living room Which had Large sofa's to accommodate at least thirty people and two separate love seats.

Clary and Lewis took one and Mr&Mrs Weylyn took one.

Eli sat beside Brent in separate Sofa chairs.I sat beside Rick and Sal placed herself on me.

"I know what are you doing. You're trying to make me jealous. right?" Lewis smirked at Sal. And making Clary giggle.

"Awe. How adorable? " She said mocking him.

"Sal" Lewis started but Sal cut him off.

"Ms.Knight " She's no more friendly girl.She got up and walked towards them.Lewis and Clary stood up immediately,

"Clary, I am sorry i didn't mean to ruin your day in that party. I wasn't expecting that. And don't worry. I am not here to steal your fiancee. He's nothing to me. Right Mr. Weylyn ? " Sal asked Lewis.