BETRAY

Ian p.o.v

"Ian please... " he tried to touch my hand but i pulled it back... I heard him whimper and my heart broke into pieces...

"Ian please don't reject me... "he pleaded in low voice...

"Betray... You betrayed me... You've never mentioned that you're a werewolf... "i yelled at him...

"I know... I was going to tell you on our first date but unfortunately this mess has happened... Iam really sorry Ian... " he tried to move closer but i held my hand out to tell him stop...

"Ian Stop can't you see you're hurting him... You're his mate...His wolf needs to know that you're not rejecting him... if his wolf think you rejected him... It will kill his wolf and eventually him... Just let him touch you..." Lilly scolded me and she has s nerve... She's my best friend and she never told me she's werewolf... At present me, Lilly and Rick are in my bedroom sitting on my bed...

I looked at Rick... He seemed really tired... He 's looking at his hands which are in his lap... I moved closer to him... He looked at me... His eyes are really sad...

"Rick... " i took his hand in mine "please don't keep secrets from me in future... Because if you did I'm gonna kick your ass really hard..." i told him seriously... He nodded yes with a sad smile then he realized what i said his eyes lit with hope...

"You're not rejecting me..." he asked me as if he can't believe it...

"Of course not you idiot... I was just upset that you didn't trust me" i kissed on his cheek...

"Thank you... You know my wolf is going crazy in me right now..." He grinned at me... I grinned back...

"you're really hot in your wolf form..." i was really turned on by his wolf form...

" why thank you... his name is Arnou..." he gave me a kiss on my cheek...

"OK... I think i should go..." Lilly walked out of room...

"Ian... "

"Hmm..." i looked at him...

"Thank you..."he pecked me on my lips...

"I can understand... If I were you... I would be scared too... But you don't have to be scared of me... So... I'm your mate huh?..." i asked...

**Extremely intense scene**

"yeah... " he smiled at me...
I startled him by placing my lips on his... He froze for few seconds but started kissing me back... I nibbled on his bottom lip and he opened up immediately i pushed him onto bed and i got on top of him by parting away his legs... We both groaned when our lower halves touches... We both are really hard... I removed his shirt and he removed my coat and a shirt we never a stopped our kissing... He took of his pant and mine... We are in just boxers... He flipped us... So he is on top... We pulled away for air... But he attacked my neck immediately... I moaned when he licked my sweet spot... He just started kissing my skin until he got his mouth on my nipple... He took my nipple into his mouth... He bit it little hard making me groan... He took another nipple into his mouth... I placed my hands on his lower back... He started kissing and licking my skin until he reached near boxer's waist and smirked at me. He just placed a kiss near boxers top to tease me... He rubbed my thighs... I just dragged him onto me again and started kissing him fiercely... We both started grinding hardly...

"Look at me..." he ordered and i obeyed... I don't know what he saw in my eyes but i saw lust and love?

"I'm..." i tried to say but nothing came out... I was in so much pleasure...

"me too..."

We both came into boxers shouting each other names... He fall on me panting and breathing into my neck...

*** End of Sensual scene**

"That was just Amazing..." he told me...

"Hmm... I'm gonna take a shower" i got out of bed and walked towards bathroom...

"Can I..."

"No..." before he finished the sentence i closed my bathroom door on his face...

"you're so mean... " he yelled from other side...

"I think Iam..." I got into shower after taking off my boxers...

After finishing shower i looked at myself in mirror and i couldn't believe myself what i saw... There standing a man who looked satisfied and grinning like a teenager who had a crush... This is not me... He's changing me and i know i don't like changes but now i think i like this change... with a sigh I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of washroom...

"Ian..." he's sitting at the edge of the bed with his phone in his hands...

"Hmm..." I replied walking towards closet... I took out my blue denims with plain purple shirt

"Do you really accept me for who Iam?" he asked in nervous tone...

" I don't know Rick... But i know one thing... I don't care if you're werewolf until you don't kill like those shitty heads..."i dressed up and sat beside him... I took his hand in mine and pressed it gently...

"Now go and take shower and you can wear anything in my closet whatever you want... " i pecked his lips... He nodded with a smile walked into bathroom and closed the door...

I walked downstairs to living room... Peter and Jake are in deep discussion... Lilly is talking into phone... I cleared my throat and everyone turned their attention towards me...

"look guys... I still trust you... So i don't care if you guys are werewolves... So keep that in mind... Lets move on... So any clues who attacked us..."i asked Jake...

"No... We have killed every rogue except one... He's seriously injured... He's in basement at pack house nd doctors are working on him..." he answered.

"Lets wait till he woke up and tell pack members not to go alone anywhere... Increase the security near pack house..."Rick ordered walking downstairs... He looks really fresh... He's now looking at me and raised his eyebrow...

"Why didn't you wait for me?" he asked standing beside me placing his hand on my back...

I just shrugged...

"So you guys made up... "Ron asked me...

" yeah... They did i heard how they made up..." Eli started making kissing sounds...

"Oh please... You are not off the hook yet... "i glared at her... She started making puppy dog eyes... She had learned from that Sal...

"Ian... I have to go and check up on pack members... I will see you a later alright... " he said pecking my lips...

"okay but please be safe... And call me if you need anything... " he walked out of front door and took off into forest with Jake and few of his men following behind...

I miss him already...

A/N>>>

hey guys, sorry i know I'm late... But my schedule is really hectic these days... But anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this update... If you did please let me know... take care... You guys are really supportive... I love you all...