Explain..

Ian P.O.V

After thirty minutes silent journey,we arrived at guest house.All the way back home Sal hasn't uttered a word.

I got out and opened the door for her.She looked at me and smiled.

Eli took her inside.I turned towards Rick.he needs answers probably.

"lets go inside.Shall we" He asked squeezing my hand a little.

"You're not mad at me.Are you?" I asked him in concern.

"Why would i? Even though i was confused at first but now i know why did you reacted the way you did.You did everything to protect her" he told me smiling.I tried to smile back.

"But i couldn't protect her from the pain she went through today" he said through gritted teeth. with a sigh i dragged him inside.

As  we entered i saw Eric coming downstairs.

"What kicked you in the ass?you look horrible?" he grinned.

"Not in the mood Eric"i scolded him.I saw Sal coming out of kitchen with Eli.they're both now changed into Pj's. Both has coffee cups in hand.Sal looks better .When Eric noticed what I'm looking at he gasped.

"Sal,what happened to you? " he asked running towards her.

"Nothing Eric."she smiled and hugged him.Eli took Coffee cup from her.

"Did anyone hurt her?Tell me i will them. " he asked Eli

"It's nothing Eric.I'm fine.It's just I'm tired"she lied. 

"I know you're lying princess.But i will not ask you anymore" she said kissing her on forehead.

"Princess,I think you should rest .Eli take her to your room" peter told her.She was about to follow Eli but turned towards me.

"Don't you dare to do something stupid.And I'm fine now.Don't worry.Good night everyone.And by the way your boyfriend is cute Ian. "She warned me and gave Rick a hug and followed Eli to her room.

" Explain " Eric ordered all of us.He's glaring at us now.

I'm so tired right now to make up any stories.So,i told him truth.And he loves Sal just like me and he deserves to know the truth.About Everything why i was in Alaska,How i found out werewolves are real.Me and Rick being mates.Project SK.How Sal's life is in danger.How Alpha king rejected Sal.Everything except about him and Jake being mates.It's not my part to tell him right?

"He rejected Sal.Seriously does he know how many guys would die to go on a date with her. Does he know how many moms  want her as their daughter in law.Thar dude must be crazy for rejecting such a wonderful and amazing girl"He ranted.

"Now i know why he was staring at princess in restaurant.may be that's when he found out" Peter groaned.

"No,I don't think so.I think he knew way before.Because as a security measure he should check upon her when she has arrived here.When did he arrived."Rick asked Peter.

"What? then he must have known couple of months back.What a jerk?" he cursed.His phone started ringing.He started glaring after seeing the caller ID.

"It's Steve."he informed and picked up the phone.

"Hello" he answered and looked at me.

"I don't think Ian would like to speak with you right now Lewis"As soon as i heard his name a growl escape through my lips.Before we register what's happening Eric snatched phone from Peter and started talking with him.

"Look dude,I don't know who do you think you are but i don't want you anywhere near my princess.Oh,who am i? None of your business and even if you want her as your mate i doubt she wants a guy like . I pity you."He hang up on him and threw phone to peter.Then he turned towards me.

"Ian,I don't want him anywhere near her.Goodnight." he was about to walk upstairs when Jake whistled at him.He turned around with murderous look.

"Your ass look tempting in that tight jeans.And I'm glad I'm the only on that can have it and you look too cute when you're mad.And It's bad for my heart" Jake flirted.Wow,I like this Jake better. Eric face turned red with angry.

"Not now Jake I'm really in bad mood right now"he tried to warn him but Jake completely ignored him.

"I can try to make your mood better" Jake suggested.I know he's just trying to divert Eric's mind from the whole mess.

"How?" he asked tilting his head to side raising his eyebrow.

"By doing what you had asked me this morning?" he said wriggling his eyebrows.

"What did he asked you?" I asked out of curious.

"When we were in shower this morning.He wanted to have another round but i refused because i have to do a perimeter check.May be that's why he's being like this since morning.Eric babe,I really wanted it too but I was in hurry.We can continue where we left off in the morning.Go and wait for me in shower.I'm coming" Rick chuckled at his friend's snide comments.So did me and Peter. Jake's really good at teasing.

But Eric didn't find them amusing.So,he chased after Jake who was running to his room.

"Wow,Jake's getting on your brother nerves."Rick said looking at me.

"He deserves it "I  shrugged. 

"But if it has been someone else,Eric would have destroyed them. Wouldn't he?"Peter asked.

"He spared Jake because he's friend of my boyfriend"I said smiling at Rick.I got up from Sofa with Rick.

"Goodnight peter" i said  walking upstairs  with Peter.I heard him saying Goodnight.

We got into our room and changed into shorts and got onto the bed. I snaked my arms around his waist and pulled him close.

And we both slowly drifted into dreamland.

A/N>>>

Just another small chapter.

you guys are hilarious.

Thank you so much for your love.

Bye.......

:)

Happy Weekend.