Behind bars

Ok so I absolutely think this story is great. Lots of drama, fluff, and amazingness!!! If you like please please please vote! It's just one click to make my day!

"I know your wondering how I managed to end up here" I look into the eyes of the two prison guards standing across the bars from me, looking impatient and restless.

One of them has long thin legs and a small face while the other has a large belly spilling out through his shirt and a red tint to his puffed cheeks.

I lean back in my cot, resting my head on my folded arms.
"Well, this is a very long story so get comfy...we're gonna be here a while..."
they nod and the fatter of the two sits down in a silver chair in the corner of the dingy wet prison cell.

"Well as you know I was one of the smartest people in Great Britain...actually scratch that....I AM one of the smartest people in Great Britain and everything Im about to tell you was top secret, but that was before they threw me in prison..."

I push a strand of my shiny black hair behind my ear, releasing a small shiver as the cold air nips at my skin.
"In 1941 I was recruited into the military, not because of my physical capability but because of my mind."

I close my eyes reminiscing about the better days., listening to the faint drop of water slamming into the cold concrete ground in the distance.

"They said that I could save thousands of lives with my brain, all I had to do was be smart..." I chuckle to myself
"Those were their exact words" I look at the guards with amusement in my silver eyes but they just scowl at me angrily and I frown back in protest.

"Anyway, at first I was skeptical...almost scared even, but it was all worth it...because there I met the love of my life. " I smile to myself as I squeeze a small torn up picture in my hands, the only thing they let me keep when they took me in here.

"You met a girl?" Asks the heavy set guard looking genuinely interested.
I send them a wry smirk.
"Nope, a guy."

The skinnier of the two throws me an ugly look and shouts.
"I'm not gonna sit here and listen to a homosexual, your kind is sick in the he-"
"Do you wanna hear the story OR NOT." I cut him off and send him a mean glare.

"God damn it John...sit down I'm curious about his story." Says the bigger
The smaller man sighs and plops into his steel chair and crosses his arms like a small child pouting in time out, I smile triumphantly and lay back down on the uncomfortable cot.

"Anyway, those days were the best times of my life, I know I'll never forget him, he was a second lieutenant at the time and so many people hated him because he climbed the ranks so fast...they all thought he was a faker or a brown noser but he was just incredibly talented in military strategy and thanks to the war, the higher ups were searching for new people, fresh people, with talent and drive...and that's everything he was...talent and drive"

"God he was so beautiful..."
I ignore the angry huffing of John and continue.
"He had chocolate brown locks and amazingly deep green eyes...he was my everything.
"What's his name?" Asks the man.
I sit up and smile at them.

"Eren."

Please vote if you like!