"Well, he found it hard you know." Dustin said and Liv glared at him.

"Good." I chuckled at her mixed reactions as Poppy rolled her eyes.

"So let's hear it." Poppy demanded looking Dustin who looked between the hormonal Liv and the mad 15 year old girl.

"Ok, so I started working as his body guard four years ago. When I first started he was so caught up in his music he barely took notice of any one, he loved singing on that stage but when he was off the stage and he wasn't playing his guitar or writing songs he was also in a world of his own. I never asked him about it until a year later. By this time he had met Paige and they had become friends. We had just done his concert in the next town over from here and one day he was like normal and then the next he was worse. He wouldn't talk to any one and he actually missed a concert because he wouldn't leave his hotel room."

"Why?" Poppy asked confused.

"He never told me nor anyone else what happened that day. I did however find out why he acted like he did. Because of you." He said looking over at me. "He told me about what happened, the whole thing." This time he looked at Olivia who looked at him.

"What, I've changed! I'm not proud of what I did ok?" She defended crossing her arms.

"Ok. He told me about the promise he had made to you. The promise he broke-"

"Why did he do it?" Poppy spoke up.

"Well," He sighed. "After four months they realised he was about to become one of the most famous singers they've ever had so they put him straight on tour with another band to get his name out there. He hadn't realised how much time had passed and when he knew he didn't show up at the airport that day he started acting strange. He was like a lost sleep, he couldn't write and kept messing up through his songs. It was bad.

"Anyway, a month after he told us he started to turn into a proper celebrity. Letting fame take over him as if it could keep him from whatever happened that day. Eventually Paige and I got through to him though and soon they started dating. At first I knew that he was only dating Paige to get his mind of you. I could see it in his eyes whenever he looked at her, he wished it was you. But month's later, he changed and I think he started to like Paige but I only ever saw them as friends, they just didn't look like a couple."

He finished and every one looked at me. I looked between them all confused.

"What?" I asked thinking I had missed something.

"Don't you get it! He's been hurting as much as you have! He stilll loves you, Sophie." Liv said sighing dreamily.

"No, he loves Paige." I said shaking my head.

"He may love Paige but it's no where near as much as he love's you. He's never been in love with Paige, it's always you. You can see it when he thinks about you." Dustin said but I continue to shake my head.

"No. He said six months, he never came." I saw Dustin ready to jump to his defense so I quickly cut him off. "Why didn't he call? I tried but he changed his number! Do you have any idea what it was like for me in that first year? When I had my kids without him. I could barely raise them because I was always crying. Matt had to pratically move in with me, my mum never left me alone. I couldn't do it. I spent most of my time at Wilson's grave saying how sorry I was to him." They all looked at me but I couldn't take it. I left the room as the same feelings came rushing over me.

********************************

Zac's P.O.V

"Wooooow." Wilson grinned as I helped him up into the tree house.

"I know." I said lifting myself up after him. My father and I had built this when I was his age in the woods next to my house. No one but us knew about it, when my parents started arguing I could come up hear to escape it all if I didn't feel like going to Matts.

I didn't know for sure why I brought Wilson here. I hadn't even shared this with Matt or Sophie. Something just told me I should be sharing this with him, that now maybe it could help him as much as it helped me.

"This is so cool!" he said looking around at all the old stuff I had left here. I looked from the old blanket, to colouring books and pencils, to my water gun and photo's. There was photo's of me and Matt and the guys messing around through the years up until our last school year. The photos that my eyes stuck to was the one of Sophie and I before I moved away.

Wilson must have noticed where I was looking because he picked them up and looked closely at them one by one before looking back at me.

"Did you know my mummy?" He asked looking back at the photo's.

"Yeah." He looked through them again.

"Ewwwww. You're kissing her!" He said pushing the photo away from him as I chuckled. "Did you love her?" He asked and I answered without hesitating.

"Yes."

"Do you still love her?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Honestly, yes." I sighed but Wilson grinned.

"Then tell her!" I chuckled agian.

"If only it was that easy kid."

"It is. Just say it." He shrugged like it was no big deal. I couldn't just tell her I love her when I'm engaged to someone else. That's just wrong and hurtful to both girls. "I always wanted a daddy." Wilson shocked me by saying.

"You don't know who he is?" I asked confused.

"No. Mummy never talk about him but she used to cry a lot. She doesn't any more. She says that he loves us very much even if he doesn't realise it."

"Oh." I frowned.

"I wish you were my daddy." I coughed, choking on my own spit. I was just surprised. "Your nice and you even look like me!" I didn't know how to answer that so I just smiled down at him. I would love to be the father of Sophie's kids, I really would and Abby and Wilson were cute kids.

"Remember, this is our secret place." I said looking around the tree house.

"Ok." He smiled widely. "Abby, Mummy or anyone else would never be able to find me here." He grinned.

*******************************

Sophie's P.O.V

"I'm sorry Wilson." I knelt in front of his grave with my hands in my lap as silent tears rolled down my face. "I messed up. Big style." I choked and looked up at the sky. "I don't know what to do any more. I'm scared."

I wiped my tears away and looked at the photo of Wilson surrounded by fresh flowers. It has been almost six years since my best friend died in an accident that he was never meant to be in. I should be the one buried six feet under, not him. He should have never been on the sidewalk that day.

"He's back. Zac." I said talking to him as if he were here. I always found that talking to him helped me slove my problems and I prayed that he would help me get out of this mess. "He doesn't know about Abby and Wilson....yet. I just- how do I tell him that he has kids? I can't just blurt it out, not when he's getting married soon!" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair frustrated.

"He's getting married." I whispered. "And as much as I want to hate the girl he's marrying I can't. She's too nice, she's perfect for him." More tears spilled over. I shooked my head as I felt my phone vibrate in the grass.

Hope your ok. Tell Wilson I said hi.
Abby and Wilson just got back and Abby needs her cut cleaning, she won't let anyone but you near her leg. Help us, please, she's crying and won't stop.
Love you,
                Kerri xox

"I have to go. I'll be back soon. Bye Wilson."

Help me get through this. I silently prayed as I stood up and walked away.

****************************************

Ok, Ok.

I promise he finds out soon.

Vote & Comment :D

<3