"We gave you a fake time because we knew you were going to be late," Hannes explained. "To be fair if the plane really did depart at the time we told you, we would have already missed it by an hour and 12 minutes."

"We should probably start heading through the gate now," Mike grunted.

"Good idea!" Erwin said. "Onwards!" He cried as he charged into the airport.

"Ignore that," Levi sighed. "He does this a lot."

"It's fun sometimes though," Hanji said before she let out her battle cry and joined Erwin.

Connie and Sasha joined in, followed by Erd, and Gunther, then eventually the entire group was running into the airport while letting out a battle cry. Although the charge only lasted about eight seconds since security approached them and told them they had to calm down before going through customs.

~

"Why do we have to have assigned seats on the plane," Eren groaned.

"Stop complaining about everything, Eren," Hannes stated. "Besides, it was Mr. Smith's idea. But unfortunately he could not attend the trip so we had to find a replacement."

"Didn't Mr. Smith have to go on a temporary leave because he got in trouble?" Armin asked Auruo who was sitting on the same row as him.

"Yes he did," Auruo said. "You know the Smiths and their conspiracy theories."

"You do know I'm sitting right between you guys right?" Erwin asked. "You could have just asked me and I would have confirmed that yes, the Smiths are a crazy batch of humans."

"Eren stop kicking my seat!" Jean shouted.

"Make me," Eren mocked.

"My shoulders are too wide," Reiner complained.

"My legs are too long," Bertolt said quietly.

"I'm stuck between these two with very little space," Erd complained.

"Why is your dubstep so loud?" Connie asked.

"It's not dubstep," Hanji said treacherously. "It's the sound of planets overlaid with all the sounds of space sped up to about 10,000 times faster than normal with smooth jazz playing in the background. I think he's listening to dubstep though," she said while pointing to Marco who was making pointless dubstep noises along to his loud music.

"Someone please stop him," Mikasa, who was sitting next to him, uttered under her breath.

"I'm going to throw up," Farlan said before covering his mouth.

"The plane hasn't even taken off yet!" Christa shouted as she curled far away from him as adjacent airplane seats allowed.

"I don't think I'm taking a nap on this flight," Hannes uttered.

- a few hours later -

"Where did you find enough vomit to throw up seven times?" Isabel asked.

"Make that eight," Farlan said quickly before running to the nearest bathroom.

"We are here!" Hannes said. "En el aeropuerto de Barcelona, España. Y nos vuelo es a tiempo también!"

"Excuse me what now?" Eren asked.

"Eren, it's going to be slightly inconvenient if you don't know any Spanish," Armin stated.

"I do know Spanish, watch," Eren said proudly as he marched up to a security guard at the airport. "Hola, como estás?" Eren greeted.

"Bien," the guard responded. "Y usted?"

Then Eren simply marched back to Armin with a proud smirk on his face, leaving the security guard quite confused.

"See?" Eren stated.

"He asked you how you were and you walked away without answering," Jean chided.

"It's okay," Hanjj said as she swung her arms around Armin and Jean. "He'll have plenty of time to learn. For now, why don't we hold a little fiesta?"

"Hanji, when are we going to have the time for that?" Levi asked.

"Tonight at the hotel room, duh," Hanji whispered harshly.

"Alright kids," Hannes spoke up. "We will split you up into two groups of 11 and 12 since we have two chaperones."

"Wait, who's our replacement chaperone for Mr. Smith?" Petra asked.

"It's me! Mr. Dot Pixis," he announced as he emerged from the luggage pick-up conveyer belt.

"How come we didn't see him travel with us?" Sasha questioned.

"He was ready in Spain, wine testing," Hannes sighed.

Everyone simultaneously "oh'ed"  in response.

"When I call off your name, you are a part of my group so please gather around me," Hannes said while pulling out a list. "Eren," he said before pausing and eyeing the boy. "Your mother requested that specifically I had to keep an eye on you."

"Dammit," Eren uttered.

Hannes continued, "Mikasa, Annie, Jean, Marco, Connie, Ymir, Erwin, Levi, Nanaba, Auruo, and Farlan."

"Which means," Pixis stated before pulling out his list. "Armin, Reiner, Bertolt, Sasha, Christa, Hanji, Mike, Petra, Erd, Gunther, and Isabel, you're on the Pixis Train."

"Luckily our group is relatively tame," Armin whispered to Bertolt. "Except for-"

"YAHOO!" Hanji stated as she ran across the airport gift shop and dropping all of the candy and a bottle of wine into her shopping basket.

"Hey guys!" Reiner called out from the store as well. "They sell aphrodisiacs here!"

"Oh yeah, and him," Armin said.

"But at least we have him under control most of the time," Bertolt replied. "He'll be easier to keep track of."

Suddenly there was an announcement over the PA of the airport.

"Atención! Una niña fuera de el aeropuerto está encendiendo fuegos artificiales. Sí la niña es el vuestro, por favor la detened."

"Sounds like Hanji," Hannes sighed.

"I'll go get her," Petra begrudgingly volunteered.

"Go with a partner!" Hannes demanded.

"Armin," she stated. "You're about as competent as it gets around here."

"Thank you?" Armin replied not really knowing if whether or not he should be proud or offended.

"How did they know it was Hanji?" Eren asked.

The PA system turned on again. This time, the message was spoken in English. "Attention! A girl outside the airport is lighting fireworks. If the girl is yours, please stop her."

"Yup, that's definitely Hanji," Eren stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~