Isabella began thrashing around and screaming for him to let her go. Scott quickly put his hand over her mouth and whispered, "Calm down. I know you're saying you want to die, but Stiles and I don't.

This shut Isabella up real quick and she nodded sadly, cuddling into his warm chest. If he was gonna carry her around, she figured she might as well enjoy it as much as she could. It was soothing to her. Especially after she had watched her dad get stabbed, his arms made her feel safe.

Scott carried her all the way to a room before gently placing her on her feet and kissing her head. He then left her and walked over to a table in the room where Stiles was too. They had to discuss what they were going to do. They would have called Isabella over to talk to but she was definitely not in the right head space to decide anything.

Isabella just stood there as they began talking, totally yet again, she was oblivious to what exactly they were saying. Isabella heard something about Scott's boss being the Alpha, but that was about it. Her ears just wouldn't focus.

Isabella was looking around the room aimlessly and she could see the Camaro outside the window. Isabella slowly walked to the window and put one of her hands on it, softly staring out at the car. When she saw it, she couldn't help but remember when Derek first got it for her. Isabella remembered how excited she was when she saw it.

The Camaro was one of her dream cars for sure. She loved it. Not so much anymore...now that Derek was dead. It reminded her too much of him, she figured she'd have to get rid of it if they ever got out of the school alive.

Isabella began to walk away from the window solemnly, but she stopped when something else caught her eye, " Hey Stiles?" Isabella shouted nervously turning her head towards the two boys.

They both stopped their conversation as they turned around and looked at Isabella. Stiles gave her a puzzled look mixed with sympathy seeing as this was the first time she had voluntarily spoke since they had gotten inside, "Yeah, what's up?"

Isabella quickly turned her head to the window and then back to Stiles. She pointed out the window as she looked at him, "Uh...something's wrong with your Jeep. More importantly the hood."

Stiles quickly ran over to Isabella along with Scott and looked out the window, "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

Isabella pointed out towards it and shrugged her shoulders," It's bent."

" What, like, dented?" Stiles squinted his eyes as he tried to see what Isabella was seeing. He didn't need his Jeep to damaged, he didn't have the money to fix it.

"No, like bent." Isabella said matter of factly, she was more than sure it was bent. She could see the interior of the Jeep's hood that was bent upwards and letting out smoke.

" What the hell-" Stiles was cut off as something came crashing through the window.

Glass scattered everywhere as Isabella let out a scream. Isabella felt a body collide with hers as the glass rained down and she soon recognized it as Scott. Scott had shielded her from the glass. She was thankful for him, but it still hurt when he literally body checked her to the floor.

Stiles, Scott, and Isabella were all sitting against the wall, trying to stay out of the view of the window....or what was left of it. Isabella knew that the Alpha knew where they were, he had been the one to throw that into the window.