Chapter 11

Maya (POV)

when we got to the house we where going to stay at we started to pack up. and then I went to go order some pizza I took the SUV and drove to the pizza diner. I went up and ordered and it would be done in ten minutes. I sat done and looked around it was a group of teenagers there. They looked at me and waved. I looked behind me but there was no one there. I ignored it and started to play on my phone when it rang it was Mila.

"Hey the pizza is almost done then I will be on my way. is everything okay" I asked.

"yeah everything is fine I was just wondering which car you where going to take tomorrow"

I knew something was up because that was our code that someone of us where in trouble.

" I will take the Mustang"

I ran to my car and drove of in a high speed. I saw that it was a car outside the house. I took out my knife and went in through the back door. I saw a girl that had her hands on Stevens throat

"let him go or I swear that I will end you" I told her.

she laughed and then a man came out around the corner he was unprepared and I through the knife in his chest and hit his heart and he fell to the floor. the woman roared and went to attack me but then an other man came out. he was blind.

"Kali let her be. we will talk to Aiden and Ethan come on." he said.

so it looked like I had killed her mate awesome now I will have her up my ass. Great.

they  left and I helped Mila and Steven up. they looked okay so I went and got the pizza and then we would talk. when I got to in the car I saw that I had some blood on my shirt so I zipped up my leather jacket so no one would see it. I drove to the pizza diner again and the teenagers was still there. maybe this was there hang out. I went and got ordered new pizza and waited.

Scott (POV)

we went to the pizza diner because Stiles was hungry and everyone else came too so we could talk about the alpha pack. when our food came Stiles got a huge bit in his mouth and started talking about how he wished that Maya was here. she always had a good plan about everything. then the door opened and Maya walked in she went and ordered a big pizza and went and took a seat and waited.

"Stiles is that Maya" I asked wanting to be sure.

"yeah that is definitely her" he said.

she looked around like she wanted to know something. then she saw us and Lydia waved at her and she looked around and saw no one behind her. What is she doing. doesn't she want to talk to us. she has been gone for a while and she hasn´t called. then her phone rang and she answered it looking concerned I listened in to her phone call so did Isaac.

"Hey the pizza is almost done then I will be on my way. is everything okay" she asked looking more concerned.

"yeah everything is fine. I was just wondering which car you will take tomorrow." now she looked even more concerned if that is even possible.

" I will take the mustang"

she hung up and ran to her car it looked like the one that Allisons dad had.

"what is up with her." Stiles asked 

"something is wrong" I said

we finished eating and then she came back she smelt blood but not her blood it smelt like Ennis blood. Me and Isaac looked at each other then Lydia got a text from Aiden. I can´t believe she is dating him he and the rest of his pack is trying to kill us.

" Ennis is dead" she said.

"do they know who killed him" Allison asked.

" yeah he said it was some girl with light brown hair and green blue eyes dressed like a hunter." she answered.

"it sounds like Maya" Isaac said

"why because she is here Ennis is dead and the description fits her" Lydia said like you couldn't go on just that.

"yeah because she has Ennis blood on her shirt." i said.

"what" Stiles said. he didn´t believe him.

"yeah we should talk to her" I said.

we all went to her and she looked up.

"Hi can I help you with something sense you have been staring at me sense I came in the first time" She said.

"Why and how did you kill Ennis. Maya he was ours to kill not yours. and why didn´t you tell us that you would be back." Stiles started to ramble.

"What! what are you talking about" she said she had an armed look on her face. What is going on with her.

"Maya Why did you kill Ennis."

"who are you and why does it bother you so much that he is dead. it is not like you have his mate on your ass.

"because.....I don´t have an explanation for that" Stiles said.

"don´t you remember us" I said a bit hurt.

" sorry should I." she said.

"yes you should I am your brother so is Stiles. This is your friends Lydia Allison and Isaac don´t you remember." I said.

"oh now I know I had a lot of photos of you guys on my phone but I didn´t know who it was so I deleted them. now if you excuse me I have to take the pizza home before it is cold and I guess I see you tomorrow at school. sorry." then she took of.

we really need to tell Derek about this. something is wrong with her.