Chapter 24

3 days later ....

The last day ..

The three days went by Justin and Selena hanging out together and they are now closer than ever , now everyone's in scooters room sad and disappointed .

Justin's pov

" Selena I am sorry " scooter says softly and places his hand on her shoulder , Selena looks at him in anger which made me soo sad .

" scooter I signed the fucking contract for three freaking month break and now there's one more week left for me to be here and now your saying we need to fucking leave tomorrow! " Selena says angrily and we all had out eyes widened at sels language ... I have never seen her angry either .

Today is our last day here and there was one more week for Sel but that's now shortened which means she has to leave the next day after reaching our home town , I seriously don't know how to feel about this .... I am confused because I feel like crying , and screaming ..

Demi and David were hugging eachother , they both looked like they were gonna cry .... now they have to break everything they had .. this is too much .

" Selena , your tour manager is forcing you to start your tour early and you need rehearsal for at least one week , if you reject this , your tour might get cancelled " Ryan says as he runs his fingers through his hair .

Selena groans and and yells " FUCK YOU GUYS ! " and storms off the room , my heart hurts thinking how much she's hurting as much as me

" Selena !! " Taylor screams amd sighs thinking there's no use ...

I glared at them and walked out the room and walked towards mine and Selena's room to see the most shocking sight ..

Sel was smoking , I knew she smokes

Sel was smoking , I knew she smokes ... but it hurts seeing her like this , she only smokes when she is frustrated or stressed and that's what she's feeling now .

I close the door gently behind me making Sel turn around and her eyes widened when she saw me ... she sighs and looks down .

" I am sorry " Sel says above a whisper with a shakey voice .

I walked towards her and took her cigarette and threw it in the dustbin , and hugged her tight making her hug me tighter .

I heard sobs coming from Sel which made my heart shatter , I hugged her even tighter and kissed her forehead feeling the tears roll down my cheek .

" Sel baby .. don't cry , your making me want to cry " I say with a crack voice making her look at me , I saw her eyes were slightly red .