Chapter 19

Selena's outfit

Selena's pov

OMG OMG OMG OMG that's what's going on my mind , I really can't wait to see them ..

I can't believe my crew , dancers will arrive today ... along with that Taylor and Mylie !!!!

They are coming for the performance for the UNICEF charity concert !!! We got to know today morning that Mylie and Taylor are coming for the show .. they are so excited .. we haven't seen eachother for two months and that's the longest us apart ..

Now they are in the flight and we all are in the limo  .... it's 3 hours drive to the airport .

I have selected five songs for the concert which is from stars dance album and I just can't wait to perform and meet my fans !

Justin is sooo sweet with me and I love this side if him ... soft , gentle and sweet , to be honest he is soo hot .. like he won't even try !

Demi and David sat in front if me and Justin ... I was texting fredo and Justin was looking through our texts laughing .

Selly belly 😍  :  Awwhhh is divorced child embarrassed ? 😜

Justin laughed and said " why do you call him divorced child ? "

" because he's always single ... he won't even try to have a girl ! " I say and Justin chuckles nodding and rests his head on my shoulder .

" so do you have a boyfriend? " Justin asks me and I shook my head no .

" I have gone on few dates .. but never had a boyfriend tho ... i prefer them to be my friends mostly ... I am waiting for the right guy .. " I say carefully using my words .. justin nods and mumbles " me too " ..

Then I looked down and saw five more messages from fredo ...

" gosh this boy is alone ! " I say and Justin looks down and reads the texts loudly.

" Selena ! Don't leave me alone , selly belly belly selly .." Justin starts to laugh ... he's soo cute .

" sellybelly is a cute name " Justin says places a kiss on my shoulder ... I smiled

Selly belly 😍 : come to the group chat ! 😃

--------

We were all group chatting .. including Taylor and Miley .

Group chat name : shitty ass chatters 💩💩