chapter 3

Selenas outfit

I woke up to a loud squeal that rang through my ears which made me jolt up from my bed

I woke up to a loud squeal that rang through my ears which made me jolt up from my bed ..

My eyes were widened and I looked around to find that its not my room ...

Then suddenly it hit me ... I am in Texas !!!!

Then someone screamed selllyyy and jumped on me .

I yepled and I looked down to see Gracie !!! My baby sister .

" omg gracieeeee !!! " I yelled with excitement and hugged her tightly...

" selly ... why didn't you come yesterday and wake me up " Gracie says in her cute accent ..

I ran my fingers through her hair and smiled as she pouted at me .

" awhh baby ... I am sorry .. me and demi were both tired and I tried to search for you .. but mom said that you were asleep so I let you sleep... but now I am sooo happy that I saw you .." I say and hug her tightly..

She giggled her cute giggle..

I looked to my right and saw an empty space...

" wait .. where's demi ??" I say looking at my baby girl confused..

" demwi woke up early and she's helping momma..." Gracie says jumping on the bed now..

Wow demi ..

" ugh ... since when did demi started to wake up early .." I said to myself as I  got up putting on my slippers and stretching my hands ...

I ruffled gracies hair and went to the washroom..

And took a shower and wore my outfit ..

Gracie was still on my bed and she was playing with my I phone seven ..

" Gracie baby lets go down .." I say picking her up and took my phone from her slowly and opened it to see I had 4 missed calls from chaz..

I decided to call him back ..