Chapter 21

3 days later

Justin's pov

Only one week is left for them , one more week .... thinking about it makes me have my sad life back .

Me and David got a call from scooter telling us to come to watch the rehearsals along with Chaz and fredo , tomorrow is the concert and I am freaking excited , damn I sound like a gay .

Yesterday was an amazing day .. we all went to the city for bowling , it was soo awsome , sel didn't know how to do it properly so i taught her ... while teaching I had touchy feelings with her .

Tomorrow we are going to Texas Houston , yesterday i heard sel say that we should board at 10 .

Our parents are arranging for tomorrow's event and for three days get together ..

Not it's 2:30 pm and me , David , Chaz and fredo are in the car on our way to the rehearsal studio , we were all talking about Sel , Demi , tayy and Mylie .

They are one of the funniest girls I have met , they are soo cool  not like those high pitchy and uses fake items types , sel ofcourse is not like that.

Selena updated my Instagram and face time for me , she said that when she leaves I can always call and text her no matter what .

Now we were talking about Selena ..

" then sel went to the mall with Kenny and me  , she was lazy like always so she wore a hoodie , sweat pants and uggs and went to the mall , while purchasing .... one of her baby fans saw her but was kinda confused , so she asked her mom that " is she Selena Gomez ? " .. me and her slowly eavesdropped their conversation and her mom said this ." Fredo days

" no no sweetheart , Selena Gomez wouldn't wear like this type of clothes " fredo says in a motherly fake voice which made us all burst into laughter ...

" a-and sels reaction was soo funny ... she was like this "

Making me laugh at how embarrassed she was

Making me laugh at how embarrassed she was .

I can listen about her stories all day .

-----------------------------------

At the rehearsal studio .

When we got here , there was a lot of people with head set mic and Clip board in their hands ... some song was going on and I knew some people were rehearsing , the place looked cool.

 some song was going on and I knew some people were rehearsing , the place looked cool