Chapter 10

Selena's pov

Selena's outfit

It was great hangout with everyone yesterday but me and Justin were fighting mainly

It was great hangout with everyone yesterday but me and Justin were fighting mainly ... but it was cool .. I am just glad that I reunited with everyone ... it makes me happy and ill free ..

Now We all decided to got to a restaurant which was kinda far .. Jeremy called the cab and we were now on the way to the restaurant..

" open up the champagne pop ! It's my house come on turn it up ! " Demi says and Justin looked confused ... I bet he never heard songs before except for operas .

" omg I love that song "David says as they both started singing " this is my house " making others laugh softly ..
wow David and Justin are complete opposites.

" wow David you have a good voice ! " I say and he smiles widely and Demi nods in agreement .

Our dads and moms were busy with their conversations and we were all talking a small talk except for justin who
didn't have any interest .

" yay the horse race is in 4 days "Gracie squeals making our heads snap at her ... omg she's right it's been one month and 6 days since i have came here and still me and Justin are in bad terms .

I don't hate him ... it's just he hates me .. and it hurts ! But whatever .

" oh yeah man .. you are surely gonna win dude ... you won three consecutive years " David says .. wow ! He's really good at this .

" dude don't say that ! It's bad luck ! " Justin says as he looks at my shock look which made him smirk .

Jerk

------------------------------------------------

The restaurant looked so beautiful and everyone took their turns to Order and it was my turn .

" umm I will have a medium French fries and a chicken wrap " I say and Justin looks at me in disgust .

" don't you think that's too much ... your already fat and your gonna make it worse " Justin says which seriously hurt me bad this time .. but thankgod my parents nor his parents didn't hear that they were very busy with their talks .

Demi looked pissed ... she looked like she was ready to kill someone  ... but my insecurities took in me making me change my order ..

" okay I change my order .... I will have a small fries and a medium coke " I say and the waitress looks at me sad and she nods giving justin a glare and walks off ...

I just looked down and started to play on my phone to distract my mind and Demi started to snap at justin .

" you jerk ! How dare you say that !!! You think she's fucking fat ! Huh ... we are all worried about her when she always pushes food away and that was actually the first time she ordered like that and you self centered jerk had to ruin it " Demi spats but not loudly ... I tried to take a hold on Demi's hand ..

" Demi it's fine .. " I say but she shakes her head and says " when you will find out what's going in with her ... then you will only regret your whole life ... about what all negative things you said to her " now justin looked pissed ..

" well you guys never explain to me what's bloody wrong with her ...only thing everyone say Is ' you don't know what's going on with her ' well if you would explain it would be great " Justin spats angrily making me bite my lip ...

Everyone except Justin knows and I don't know how will I say to him .... I am sacred of he will make fun of me more ...

" Justin ... it's hard okay .... if it was me .. I would of course take time saying that " David says making Justin roll his eyes .

The food came and all of them had more than two items and I only had one ... these insecurities are killing me .

Demi kept on saying that she will buy more for me but I kept rejecting ... and I noticed justin looking at my plate in a guilt look ... I ignored him .. ugh curse him  !!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Justin's pov

I feel soo guilty right now ... why the hell did I just say like that ... when will we ever get along !? Well I am the one who ruins it really .. ugh I curse myself ..

I look at Selena to see her eyes filled with hurt and sadness ... but she's trying to cover herself .. even David knows about her secret .. how the hell did he ?!?.

I am always confused about Selena ... but I hope I get my answers soon ...

I feel sad ..

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Heyyy hoes ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Well I am soooo sorry for not updating nowadays , I don't know why exactly😅😅 .. I needed to think on the way to continue this book and I got amazing ideas ...

Stay tuned for more !

Plz vote and comment and plz do follow .. I love you guys soooo much and I missed you ❤️😘❤️😘❤️😍❤️😘❤️😍❤️😍❤️😘❤️

-R