Chapter 13

Selena's outfit

Selena's pov

Next day early morning

We all had to wake up around 5 in the morning and guess what !! Today is the horse race and that counts I am almost 2 months here ... the days are going soo fast .. I was way too grumpy when I got up .

I took bath and blow dried my hair and straightened leaving into loose curls at the end and I chose my outfit yesterday.. I wore that and I went down to get greeted by a good morning.

Yesterday the guys left around at six and Justin being himself and we faced timed with scooter and the guys ... justin and David got close to them and they enjoyed talking which made me happy .

To my surprise all were soo energetic except for me and Demi ..

As we all got out and started walking .. I was really shocked to see the silent town filled with banners and people and most of them were cow boys ... pattie came over early to help my mom with some things as Justin , Jeremy and David had arrived early where the race is held .

" I hope no one notices us sel " Demi says as she walks closer to me ...  I nodded in agreement .. we reached the place and it was really beautiful ..

" come on let's go look for them " Demi says tugging my arm and Gracie who was in my arms nodded eagerly .. I sighed " but guys that's too much walking " I say as pattie laughed at me and my parents shook there head in amusement .

" well sel .. the guys are waiting for you " dad says and I said " fine " and we walked around searching for them .. Gracie was talking about how amazing Justin could horse ride which made me jelly... I felt hurt thinking Gracie is more closer to Justin than me .. well it's all my fault that I didn't have any favors,ily to me with them .. I guess Justin has the right to be mad at me .  It's all my fault . But him saying all those insulting things which am not .. kills me inside and make me believe them .

" selly you okay " Demi says making me Snap out of my trance .. I looked at her and smiled lightly nodding slowly and we kept on looking for them and I spotted Jeremy .. " hey I see Jeremy " I says and Demi looks at my way and we both walked over to him .. Gracie suddenly wiggled out if my grip .. oh god not again and she ran off to them .. I sigh and Demi shakes her head and sighs too .

Justin's pov

I groaned impatiently " what's taking them so long !?! " i say and there stood dad and David looking at me smirking .. oh don't even start .  " I never knew you were this impatient to see sel " dad says .. and there he goes and David chuckles nodding as I roll my eyes .. " it's not that !! The race is gonna start in half an hour " I say half truthfully .. " yeah yah " David says not buying my words .

Then suddenly dad's eyes going with happiness and I looked at his direction to see sel who was holding Gracie and Demi walking besides her talking .. them Gracie saw me and started to wiggle around her grip trying to break free from her grip and runs towards me and I heard Selena and Demi groaning .. i chuckle and Gracie jumps on me yelling " jussyyy " I laugh and kissed her cheek .. then I saw Selena hugging my dad and Demi hugging David .

" hello guys " sel says and gives a playful glare at Gracie who was in my arms and she giggled and sel smiles .

" heeello Selena Gomez " David says her name in a playful manner and hugs her .. she laughs and hugs him back pulling away ..

" soo you guys excited to see the race ? " dad says while pinching Selena's cheek , I smile , mom and dad always loved her and treats her like their own daughter .. she chuckles and nods excitedly  " gosh how can I not .. this is actually the first time i am gonna see a race " sel says which made me melt.

And then out if nowhere Gracie yelled " jusssyy !! Selly fell yesterday and it was soo funny " but instead of me laughing .. I got concerned and Selena looks at Gracie with a warning look . " what how sweetie ? " dad said also concerned and when sel was gonna answer she got cut of by her dear friend who was busy with conversation with her soon to be boyfriend ...

" ohh this is not the first time she fell " Demi says making my eyebrows arch in amusement " sel is very clumsy guys ..  every day once a week she will have a fall , oh and you guys need to hear this ! " Demi says moments .. making me curious and sel looks at her really carefully hoping she wouldn't say one of her embarrassing stories ..

" when she was on tour and was performing on stage in Miami .. " she gets cut off with a " NO !! " and Demi rolls her eyes clearly ignoring her and continues " oka , where did I stop .. soo sel was performing slow down " and she gets cut off again and this time it was David " OMGG I love that song !! " which made me and my dad chuckle and Gracie giggle and saw Demi glaring at David .

" let me continue in peace ! Okay ... she was performing slow down and was dancing then she fell off stage " we all burst into laughter and Selena stood there blushing with embarrassment .. but then I stopped thinking she fell ' off stage ' ..

" did you get injured ? " I felt myself asking .. she shook her head no and said " no , and it wasn't that high so I got on stage quickly like a boss " sel says making me laugh again .

Then Gracie said " Demi .. show us the video and that made Selena's eyes wide open .. " no Demi " she says in a warning tone ..

But Demi being Demi ignored her again and took out her phone searching the video .. Selena's phone starts to ring as she turns around and walks away abit to answer the call .

And Demi hands me the phone and dad and David got close to have a look ..

The video started with Selena who was looking really hot as hell dancing with her dancers and the song of the beats were really good ... wow she made this song ? .. and then she started to clap her hands jumping slightly and then she yelled  ' jump with me ' and the beat dropped as they all jumped .. and sel didn't take a notice that she was coming to the end of the stage and the fell as she screamed slightly .. but she held some of her fans hands and one of her dancer brought her up the stage laughing .. woahh

We laughed a little and I was still shook about her dance moves ....

" well I am glad that she didn't get any injury " dad says and  we all nodded in agreement .

" if she did .. then scooter would  not allow her to perform the rest of the tour .. which sels gonna get crazy " Demi says and Selena came back looking at her phone and they announced that it was the time for the race ...

I hope i win this time also and I need to win because Selena is here ..

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️

Sooo guys long chapter for you !!! I hope you guys like it and plzz vote and comment !! I love y'all sooo Much and I promise to complete this book ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Who all like our girls new song .. bad lair !!!

-R