Chapter 11

Selena's outfit

Justin's pov

Me and David were practicing for tomorrow's race and it's been almost 3 hrs ... the weather is pleasant so we were thankful for that ..

David was bugging me wanting to go to Selena's house .. well I feel this different feeling rising through me whenever I think about her .. but I hate her .. I guess ?

We were on the way to Mandy's house ... I am still trying to find out what's wrong with Selena .. I mean why did she come here all of sudden .. everyone keeps saying she came here due to a struggle .. what struggle ? ... no one tells me what type of struggle she's going through . Whenever I ask my mom about this she gets tensed ... and says that Selena will say to me when she's ready .

We reached her house and rang the bell ... Brian opened the door and greeted us with a warm hug ..

" hey son ! It's been soo long since you came here and your moms here " Brian says as he lets us in .. yeah it's true .. ever since Selena came here .. i come here rarely ..

" yeah it's been so long " I say as I give a hug and David does the same .

" so what were you guys up to ? " Brian asked as we entered the kitchen to see Mandy and my mom. They were talking and having fun .. every time when they get chance they cook together .. whether it's in my house or Selena's .

" well we have been practicing for tomorrow's race " David says as I walked towards Mandy giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and same with my mom too ..
" heyyy Mandy ... looking gorgeous as always " I say as Mandy laughs pinching my cheeks .. Mandy is seriously beautiful just like Selena .. they look the same but only they have us hair colour difference . Mandy has dirty blonde well Selena has brunette , she's sort of a Latina since Mandy is from Italy and dad is from Mexico ..

We had some conversations but I was looking around trying to find Selena and Demi .. they were nowhere to be seen .. I thought David would have come here to attack his crush but he's on the kitchen counter eating peanut butter .. this boy!

Brian enters the kitchen " Gracie's asleep and  guys , sel and Demz are upstairs .. they are writing some songs .. and you both are staying for lunch no matter what ! " he says as he helps Mandy and mom at cooking .. I guess we should go upstairs then ..

David looked so excited as he took off up the stairs ... I rolled my eyes .. he's soo in love with her.

we both walked up stairs and I could hear a faint music coming from the bedroom .. it was beautiful and pleasant .. it sound like a guitar .

And we could hear some talks too ... I grabbed the door nob and opened it slowly and we both peeked our head inside .. to see Demi with her pencil and book who looked very much in concentration and Selena who was having an acoustic guitar in her hand looking at the book infront of her .. she looked soo cute .. like I couldnt lie ... her cute bangs covered her eyes slightly which made her look like a baby ... she has a baby face   ... her eye brows were pulled up together as she concentrated on each chords as the sweet melodious music played around the room ..

" woahh " I heard David mumble beside me .. I guess I had the same reaction ...

I cleared my throat making them both jump in surprise ... Demi dropped her book and Selena strummed the guitar with her fingers harshly in shock ... which made her fingers bleed ... oh shit

" ahhh fuck " Selena yelps as she squeals in pain making me feel bad ... Demi recovered from the shock as she got up picking up herself book which was in the ground throwing on the bed as she walked towards Selena asking if she was okay ..

She nodded slowly as she gave me a glare and I simply smirked .

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Hellooo guys .. here's the new chapter ! And I might update next chapter today .. well I don't know .. it depends on my mood ! Well anyways I hope you guys too like it and plz vote and comment !!

Love y'all soo much 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻