Chapter 9

Selena's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night ... one song getting on my head ... I couldn't sleep because of these lyrics that's swirling around my head and I was really wide awake and felt like I needed to write these lyrics in my songbook ..

I slowly got up and looked over at Demi to see her sleeping like there was no tomorrow ... I tiptoed and looked over at Justin and Gracie ... ohh myyyyyy !!!! They were cuddling ... Gracie was cutely sleeping like a shrimp and Justin was holding her ... he looks soo cute while sleeping ... well I needed to admit that tho .

I shook my head and went towards my Adidas bag and took out my book and went down the stairs ....

I walked towards the kitchen and turn on the lights and started to write my song .....

10 mins later

I finished my first chorus and it was perfect ..... then suddenly I heard a sound which was coming towards the kitchen ... ohhh no a thief broke in !?! Then the sound suddenly came towards me and I could see the shadow so I threw my pencil at that person ..

" ahh .. fuck ! " a familiar voice yelled slightly .... it was raspy and really sexy .... ohhh wait ... justin .

The lights turned on to see a Justin who was rubbing his head looking at me in confusion ... maybe thinking what am I doing here ..

" Selena ?? What the hell are you doing here at 2:00 am ? " Justin says sleepily walking towards me ...

" well what about you ? " I say pointing at him and he rolled his eyes " well I asked you first .... anyways I came to drink some water" Justin says taking a glass of water ..

" well I usually wake up this time to write some songs ... so that's why " I said while shrugging and he sits next to me ..

" well you wrote any ? " he asks and I nodded ... " I wrote some lines and the chorus ... I need to show it to Demi and scooter ..." I say while thinking on for some lyrics ....

" well sing the song " Justin asks and I looked at him wide eyes .... seriously he wants me to sing ... damn .. my voice is all groggy because of the sleepiness ..

" well I can't sing in the morning ... because I have a groggy voice as you can hear " I say clearing my throat ... justin looks at me for a while and then nods .

" you always wake up this early to write songs " he asks and I shrug ...

" well you know over there ... I seriously don't sleep .... each day I might have like five interviews ... especially when I release a new single .. the whole month will be about that song and I will have like more than three meetings a day ... and rehearsals for any award show or my tour ... these are the times I only get to sleep maximum two hours ..." I say and Justin looks at me in amusement ..

" woah ... I thought .. you had a free life there " he says shaking his head ... knowing he thought wrong ...

" well you thought way too opposite " I say and got up stretching ... it's almost gonna be a month since I came here ..

" I am gonna sleep ... goodnight or morning ..." I say and he chuckles... and mumbles goodnight ..

The next morning .