Chapter 20

Justin's pov

" Woahh bro that's really awesome ! " Ryan says patting my back ... me and the guys were having an amazing time , I was really happy to meet them , scooter is like one of the coolest mangers , most of the managers are all bossy and strict but scooter is nothing like that .

Taylor and Mylie are so sweet like we all got close within an hour ..

We just got at sels Home and mom and dad were here .. everyone was having a good time here .

Me and sel were with Kenny , fredo and Chaz , even though they came she never has left my side which made my heart melt .

Scooter and Ryan were having some chats with our parents , Chaz seemed to forget about that ' who slapped me at the party ' mission thingy like sel said he's soo dumb , he's really cool too .

Later ....

Everyone was in the living room chatting .

" Kay girls ! , yall know that we need to discuss about soo many things right ? " scooter asks the girls and sel who was beside me groaned .

" really scoot , you just came like three hours ago and you want to do the meeting now itself , live a little dude ! " sel says lazily making us all laugh and scooter rolled his eyes playfully.

Selena soo beautiful like I can't stop thinking about how gorgeous she is ... Demi , tay and Mylie are pretty .. but Selena is gorgeous like we can't even compare .

" only for ten mins I promise , the meetings gonna start now " scooter says standing up and stood in front of us and girls gave him a look .

" fine " they mumble .

" great ! Now let's discuss ! " scooter says taking his phone out along with Ryan and he looked at somethings and started to talk .

I really wanna see how the meeting goes , these things are all new to me .

Selena was sitting beside me on the couch that was only for two persons.. we both were sharing and others sat on the other couches .. sel rested her head on my shoulder which made me wrap my arm around her waist , I always felt warm and comfortable when Selena is with me .

" okay guys now each of you tell me the five songs you chose to perform ? " Ryan says well he's the assistant manager.

Tay , miles and demz said there songs and next was sels turn .

" I picked the songs from my previous album .. slowdown , like a love song , beat , come and get it and undercover " sel says making me have the urge to listen to those songs now .... after her sayings everyone howled in excitement ... I smiled at her at how talented she is .

" Great choice sel ! " scooter says and he continues to speak about other things , like rehearsal timings and stuff .

" so guys , tomorrow we will start the rehearsal which will be held in the dance studio and the day before the concert we will go to the bigger studio so that you guys can rehearse freely and dance properly , the next day we will take the flight to Texas Houston where the show is held ! " scooter says and I was soo shocked when I heard flight .

" Pattie , Jeremy , Justin and David are invited for this concert as y'all know , so this is gonna be one epic trip , I booked hotel rooms for y'all because we will have a family get together for three days in Houston before coming back " as soon as Ryan said this I got this feeling of happiness which I could not explain ...