CHAPTER 25

Percy opened his eyes and in front of him Chaos stood in all it's divinity. Slowly Percy coughed and out came two marble beads. One blue with a green trident on it and the other was a pure silver nugget. Slowly Percy strung them on his necklace, and admired them.

"What happened?" Chaos asked Percy.

"Aren't you supposed to know everything?" Percy asked qurious.

"Almost everything Percy, almost everything," Chaos waved the question away, "is it done?"

"Almost, only one more left," Percy said turning away. He looked at his old camp necklace, now laced with the beads of the gods, each representing a god or goddess he had defeated, by combat or by completing their challenge. There was only one left, Zeus. "How is it that Zeus is the one closest to my heart?" Percy asked turning back to Chaos, "I thought it would be Artemis or some one like that."

Chaos shrugged.

"What was that? Did you just shrug? Did the entirety of the universe just shrug at me for an answer?"

"Like I said Percy, almost everything, now finish this."

Percy nodded and closed his eyes. Suddenly Percy was transported to his inner mindscape. He looked around his infinite sea and suddenly the dark sea from before now had light coming into it from all directions. Suddenly their was not one part in his mind that was dark, he could see everywhere and everything.

There was however one spot, one small spot in the entire sea that was covered in shadows. Percy looked straight down and right their hanging like a cloud was a giant shadow that was the essence of Zeus.

Percy swam and and he went deeper and deeper he could see that he wasn't alone. Slowly people appeared beside him. The first person he saw swimming with him at his left, was his mother, Sally and her bright blue eyes and kind smile. The next right next to Percy's right was Poseidon aged similar to Percy's age. Then was Grover, the Satyr and with him Annabeth. Then Mr. Brunner in his centaur form along with most of the campers from Camp Half Blood.

And then slowly Percy saw 10 figures at the very edge of the giant group of people, the Olympians that Percy had conquered, and right there, holding Percy's hand was Artemis who smiled at Percy.

But the trip down memory didn't stop there. Slowly Percy saw the druid family he helped save, the werewolves that he had brief ended. The island of Paladins and muslim slaves he had saved and freed. The temple of Shaolin he trained in and fought for. Then all the divines he had meet in his journey when he was trapped in time. The people he meet, his brother in all but blood Arthur Pendragon, his adopted daughter Jeanne of Arc, and even his old friend turned enemy, Luke.

Percy smiled at them all, and looked down at the darkness and closed his eyes and embraced it.

It felt like breaking out of the top of a frozen lake. Percy crashed through and for the first time when entering a god's mind scape, Percy felt physically hurt.

Percy opened his eyes and in front of him stood himself. His reflection however wore a hoodie with the orange camp Half-blood t-shirt underneath and a pair of jeans. Percy moved his head, and the reflection followed moving the same.

"Zeus?" Percy asked only to have his reflection echo the same.

"Zeus?!" Percy cried out again, louder, turning his back away from the reflection, only to have it appear before him yet again.

Percy looked at it with squinted eyes. He slowly turned and in front of him yet again was his image. "What are you?" Percy whispered as he slowly reached out but the moment his and the reflections fingers touched a spark went through them and the reflection shattered like a stone shatters a glass. In it's place stood a teenage version of Zeus, his hair curly but short and his eyes neon blue.