CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16:

Percy looked at the massive green dragon. He had never seen one that big, or well..... without wings. Seriously though the fuck is that thing even in the air?

Percy snapped out of his daze and ran to the city. Percy ran faster and faster until the stone walls were right in front of him, but the gates were closed. Percy jumped over them and ran to the fire.

Percy decided to help put out the fire the dragon wasn't really doing anything in the first place for it to be any harm, yet.

Percy felt water deep under a well near bye, and tapped into it. But something felt off, wrong. He could feel the water moving, but it wasn't him that was doing it. It felt like some else was doing the controlling.

The water slowly came out and Percy doused the houses with the giant sphere of water causing the entire city to be covered with steam.

Percy thought that now would be the perfect time to met the dragon and he jumps onto the roof of a house and then jumps to the bottom of the tower were the dragon seemed to have been.

As Percy landed he noticed several people in yellow clothing. They were shaolin monks, obviously and Percy saw that they were all gathered, kneeling in front of the dragon. Only one monk stood and looked to be taking to the dragon.

The man in question looked quite old and had a cane with him, he wore a little black on him and was speaking to the dragon in a clam voice, "哦,大龍告訴我們為什麼, why are you here?"

'Wait can I understand that?' thought Percy, and then he remembered the gift of language Athena had given him, good thing she actually was right or else Percy would have no clue what the hell was going on.

The green dragon spoke, his voice booming, it's every word causing a gust of wind, "I have come to warn you Ding Yong, the creature that lit your city ablaze is a Yaoguai, a servant of a Yaoguai king that seeks to attack China. To stop them you and your disciples have six months to prepare, if you fail, all of china will be lost to darkness."

The elder monk bowed to the dragon. The dragon nodded, but just as it was about to leave, it spotted Percy at the corner of it's eyes.

"Who are you mortal? And why do you not bow?" asked the dragon in a booming voice.

The other monks look up from their bow and look at Percy. Some were curios, like the head monk, and some were furious that Percy was not bowing.

Percy looked at the dragon, he opened his helmet and took of his armor which turned into it's bag form. The monks were surprised to see Percy as he was quite exotic and did not look anything like them, "I am Perseus Jackson, oh great... dragon?"

The dragon's eyes glowed and Percy could swear he saw a nerve on it's head twitch, "my name is Shenlong, I the master of storms and bringer of rain! I am not just a mere dragon!"

Percy knew he licked this dragon he was a water dragon, "I see..... hey aren't you supposed to be blue? Why are you... green?"

A couple of monks snickered at that and the head monk actually laughed out loud, "SILENCE!" roared Shenlong.

Percy rubbed his head, "sorry."

The dragon drew closer to Percy and then stared right into Percy's eyes, "tell me right now why I should not swallow you up?"

Percy looked sharpened, "because I will cut you up from the inside."

The dragon moved it's head back stunned at the answer, and then it opened it's mouth and laughed. "HAHAHA. You! A mortal!? Kill me a devine?!"