The old lady leaves to tell Niall to move where I'm at.

"It was a pleasure to finally get some of that shit off my chest Dominic, stick to your own friends from now on will ya?" I say clenching my jaw at the end of the sentence. I grab my shit from the storage bin, then walking over to where my new seat. Niall shakes his head when he passes next to me, what else did he expect? That I was going to let someone else sit next to my boyfriend?

After putting my bag back inside the new storage bin, I sit next to Louis. Thankfully there's only two seats here, not three.

Louis hasn't acknowledged my presence at all, he's too busy looking out the window with his head phones on. I tap on his shoulder and wait for his reaction, not that I'm expecting him to be surprised at all.

"What are you doing here?" He shrieks, looking around to find Niall.

"I switched seat with Niall." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"But you can't? They'll move you-"

I interrupt him before he can speak further. "Don't worry about it, it's done with." He's still skeptical about the whole thing but I just ignore it.

"Why didn't you just stay in your assigned seat?" He's not trying to be rude or telling me to go back, at least I think he isn't?

"I wanted to sit next you," I pause when I see I notice the raising of his brow, "and I was sitting next to Dominic."

"You know we're in public right?"

"Right." I nod my head. What else does he expect me to think? "Do you know they'll turn off the lights eventually?" I shoot him a smirk. Despite the dim lights inside the plane, I can still see the flushing of his cheeks.

I stand corrected when the flight attendant announces through the speakers that we'll be taking off in two minutes. They turn off the lights, at the request of everyone on the plane. Normally they'd keep them dimmed but everyone else seems to want to sleep and that's the only way for them to do so.

I look around the aisles to see if there's any possibility that anyone can see us, there isn't. I move my hand to find Louis', I finally get a hold of his hand, slipping my fingers through his. He flinches at my public display of affection but then finds out it's okay to do it right now. The small smile spread across his face gives me reassurance that everything is okay, this is okay, we're okay and there's no worries.

The engines of the airplane start to roar, so loud. It takes a few minutes for us to take off. Louis looking out the window as the plane runs through the runway. He does have the window seat, but I don't mind.

The roaring of the engines is soon over powered by the screaming of everyone on the plane yelling, "To Paris!".

Louis' focus is no longer on the view of the city lights that can be seen outside the plane's window but on me now. His grip on my hand tighten, an obvious sign that he's nervous. I can almost feel his heart beat when he squeezes a bit more. Finally, we're soaring through the sky and it's peaceful again. He looks up at me from my chest, laying his head on my shoulder. I take in a sharp breath when he puts his head on my shoulder. It feels good. Knowing there's all these people around us, yet they have no idea what we're doing or that there's a couple of boys who are head over heals for each other, off to the place where they have no idea what it's like and are about to find it out with each other.

It's dead silent in the plane, Louis' still awake and so am I. I know that many of my classmates have taken the opportunity to take a nap by the looks of it. We've only been in the air for approximately twenty minutes, leaving forty fives minutes until we get to Paris. I notice there's trays attached to the back of the seat in front of me, where you put your food and all. I look over at Louis and nudge his shoulder.

I hit the tray three times. Tap, Tap, Tap.

He does the same but on the airplane's window.

...

*Louis' POV*

"I wonder what family we're going to have to stay with." I tell Harry. We've already left the plane, the only thing we're waiting for are our bags so we can get going. The flight was wonderful, nothing close to what I expected. Yeah it was nerve racking at first but it got better, having Harry there was the reason why it did get better.

"You should go check if there's anyone with that little paper and your name with it." He commands. While he waits for our bags I stride over to where everyone is being picked up at. There's only a few families left waiting for their arrival. An old lady and man, French of course, hold a paper up with Niall's name on it. I feel bad for the old folks, having to be up this late to pick up a foreign student at an airport must be exhausting. As of right now, it's midnight already. One by one the families leave with a student, still no one with the my or Harry's name on it. I never got to thinking that we might get separated by this. He'll go with one family and I'll go with another.

"You haven't found anyone?" He asks approaching me from behind with our bags in his hands.

"No." I say looking around one last time.

"Look over there." He signals to where a man with a black suit stands properly with the names "Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles" on a white paper. A suited man? Me and Harry together?

I look over at Harry, he's already got that wide smile with dimples spread across his face.

"Did you-" I begin to say but I'm interrupted by him yet again.

"I might have made some special reservations for us." He winks and calls the man over. The man escorts us to the front of the airport, there's a fancy black car that awaits us there. The suited man open the door for us to go inside and takes the bags off of Harry's hand. Harry really did go all out for this.

{Please vote and comment<3 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ONE MILLION READS! I seriously still can't believe it, it's only been about three months since I started writing this. I never imagined it'd get this much attention but it's all thanks to you guys! It's been a great day so far, not to mention reaching one million reads and having a number one WW trend on twitter that I started, it was surreal. Anyway enough bragging, thank you all so much I can't thank you enough!}