chapter twelve ||

Brendon's POV//

I woke up and saw that Dallon was already awake drinking coffee. I got out of the bed and walked over to him sitting down on a stool in the kitchen. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and began to make my own coffee.

"How'd you sleep, Bren?" Dallon asked me, smiling.

"Pretty good all cuddled up with you." I responded.

"Good." he set down his coffee cup. " Ready for the last show?"

"Happy to finish tour, sad to leave you." I said pouting my lips.

He grabbed my cheeks with his right hand and squished my lips together before giving me a kiss on the lips. He looked up and met my eyes.

"Let's make the most of today, okay?" he smiled.

"You're excited." I joked.

"Last day of that bus!" He laughed.

"Alright, let's get dressed and meet the guys at the lobby." I said, throwing my shirt on.

Dallon's POV//

Brendon rushed out of the bus and ran to the venue taking my hand. We had to do a interview before the show and we had completely forgot. We sprinted hand in hand all the way to the VIP area of the backstage. We sat down and not more than a minute later the interviewer showed up. We unlocked our hands and say up to shake the lady's hand.

"Alright we're just gonna hop right into this as soon as the camera people show up!" She said smiling.

A middle aged man walked over and set up his camera equipment so it faced us and the reporter sitting on the chairs.

"3..2..1." the lady began. "I'm Brianna Carter and today I'm here with Dallon Weekes and Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco!"

"Thanks for interviewing us!" Brendon said happily.

He was always so good in interviews and for the public. I always came off as stuck up or awkward. It was no secret why he was the frontman of the band. He was the best looking, had the best personality, he was perfect.

"Okay," Brianna the reporter began, "I'm not sure if you guys know but there is a certain 'ship' going around about you two!"

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure if Brendon was ready to come out or even if I was. Sure, it would be nice but I just can't deal with all the hate. I can't imagine what my family would think of me.

"Yeah, I've heard of it." Brendon smiles, looking at me.

"Uh, Yeah." I mumble.

"So is it real?" the lady laughs excitedly.

"A lot of you know that I just like people and Dallon here is a person." Brendon began while placing his hand on my thing. "We have grown together these past few years and I can't imagine the me without him."

"Thanks Bren." I smiled nervously.

"So to all of you who've been dying for me to do this, here you go." Brendon says excitedly, catching me off guard.

Brendon turns to face me and gives me a huge cheesy smile. Before I can take in what he's doing, his lips are on mine and his tongue is in my mouth. He pulls away, trying to keep the situation PG since this was an interview, and leaves me stood there in shock.

"So yes, Brallon is real." He laughs.

"You heard it here first! Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes are confirmed to be together." She smiled at the camera. "Thanks for the interview and good luck on your show tonight!"

We both shake our hands and leave the VIP room to head to our dressing rooms. As we're walking we pass by Zack, Dan, and Kenny with their mouths dropped staring at us.

"I can't believe you came out!" Dan said smiling. "Congrats dudes!"

"Tonight's show is going to be killer!" Kenny joined in.

"No pre-show sex!" Zack jokes.

Sure, I was nervous about coming out but if it means that I get to be with Brendon then it's worth it. He grabs my hand and takes me to the dressing room to get ready.

Brendon's POV//

We officially came out. I'm so happy that I can finally flaunt my boyfriend in public. We did kind of give up on hiding it in the last few weeks. We literally walked down the Las Vegas strip into a gay bar holding hands just yesterday.

I had already put my outfit on for the last performance of the too weird to live too rare to die tour. Dallon was just taking his shirt off. I looked over at his stomach to see that it was inches smaller than it had been the previous week. How had I not noticed how small he'd been getting even though we'd been sleeping together every night. I know he's been eating so I don't know what was wrong.

I walked over to him and out my hands around his stomach from behind. I gave him a small kiss on his neck before turning him around so that he faced me. He smiled and threw his shirt on.

"Baby, you're so skinny." I mumbled sadly to him.

"Really? I didn't think I was losing anything!" He said excitedly.

"Dallon, you're perfect you don't need to be skinnier." I sighed.

"I'm fine, Bren." He smiled. "Let's go perform!"

I didn't want to let him go without talking but he was right. We were supposed to go on in five minutes. We walked with our hands in lock on the way to the stage. Right before we were about to go on, Dallon pulled out two pins from
his pocket. They were small, metal pride flags.

Dallon grabbed one of them and pinned it right on the pocket of my shirt. He then did the same to himself.

"No matter what happens," he began, pulling me in close, "We're together and we are proud of our relationship."

"God, I love you so much." I mumbled before pulling myself onto him for a kiss.

I wrapped one arm around his neck and the other was running through his hair. His hands were on my back and running through my hair. My tongue entered his mouth and swirled around his tongue. We pulled apart and looked each other in the eyes. His ocean eyes lit up with the arena lights and we unlocked our bodies from each other.

"Let's go have a gay ass show." I joked.

"Come on, last show of this tour then we can spend all of our down time together." He said giving me another small cheek kiss.

We ran onto the stage as the lights dropped. I can't wait for the next few weeks of no touring and complete alone time with Dallon.

a/n: hello! this is not the end of the book even though it kinda sounded like they were saying goodbye lmao. but hey, two shitty chapters in one day! I read somewhere that two wrongs don't make a right but here I am uploading two bad chapters in a row anyways. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember to comment and vote if you're into that. thank you!