chapter six ||

Dallon's POV/:

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is ~smut~ in this chapter. if you don't like it don't read it! As I am *obviously* not a smut writer (if you've ever read another one of my fics you know I skip sex scenes) I hope this isn't shit. I wrote this in because I feel like it is important to the story but you do not need to read it. I will put a notification before the smut so you can skip.

Brendon allowed his hand slide into mine as we walked back to the bus. I was relieved that they didn't really care about Brendon and I. Whenever he'd look away I would just admire his features. His chocolate brown eyes were always moving and observing, his almost charcoal hair flopped over itself and moved with him, and his lips curled into a smile whenever he made eye contact with someone. he was just a perfect human being.

Brendon tapped my arm, turning my shoulders to face him. He looked up at me with his excited eyes and smiled.

"The boys are all going to get drinks, do you wanna join them?" He said, licking his lips as he finished the sentence.

I didn't want to disappoint Brendon by saying no but I really just wanted to be alone with him. When it's just Brendon and I, we can be ourselves and it's just a lot simpler.

"Okay, you don't have to say anything," he laughed. "I can tell just by your expression that you don't want to go."

"You know me too well, Brendon." I smiled nervously.

"Don't worry, Dal. We'll find something else to do." He winked at me then stepped inside the bus.

I have no idea if he meant that as dirty as it sounded which I wouldn't be surprised if he did mean it because he's Brendon Urie. I pushed away my thoughts and walked onto the bus. Brendon wasn't in the front part so he must be in his own room. Because he's the lead singer, he gets the private room. I walked past the bunks and tables and knocked on his door.

"Brendon? Can I come in?" I said.

"Come on in Dal," he replied. "I'm just sitting on my bed."

I opened the door to see a shirtless Brendon sitting down, staring at his TV screen. I looked at the TV to see him watching 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'.

"Nice choice." I said, referencing the film.

"Thanks, come on and sit down, Hufflepuff." He joked, patting the spot next to him in the bed.

"I'm actually a Gryffindor, Bren." I said, defending my house pride.

"Oh..." he looked down.

"What?"

"This might be a bit forbidden then," He looked at me in the eyes, "I don't think Slytherins are supposed to sleep with Gryffindors."

"Who said anything about sleeping?" I joked, plopping down on the spot next him.

"Just sit down and enjoy the movie." He laughed.

God, I love his laugh. He throws his head back as he runs his fingers through his hair. He just slightly bites his tongue and crinkles his eyes. I just looked at him and took it all in. Brendon Boyd Urie, this angelic figure likes me.

He liked me not just for who I was for millions of fans but for the small insecure person that I am when I'm alone. He's seen me at my lowest and he still likes me. I understand that I'm an emotional guy and I rush into things too fast but I really do think I might love him.

I tilted my head down at him once again meeting contact with his eyes. I moved my gaze down his body then back up to him. I threw away my insecurities and wen in for the kiss.

He sat up and pressed his lips harder to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer. His hands fumbled for the remote and turned the TV off. His teeth carefully bit down onto my bottom lip as he let out a small growl. He stepped back, out if breath, and looked me in the eyes.

"Never knew you could be so dominant." He managed out between breaths.

"Oh Bren, there's so much we don't know about each other still."

*smut warning*

I took my shirt off and returned to kissing his lips. I swirled my tongue through his mouth and bit his lip. I pulled away from his mouth and began to suck on his neck. I started with small pecks but finished with sucking till the faint sight of hickeys appeared. I worked my way down his chest and stood back as he began to palm my crotch.

I let out a moan as he moved down. I unbuckled my belt and he gripped my member. He slowly pulled my underwear down, teasing me with joy. His hands carefully began moving back and forth along my dick.

His mouth hung above me for a few seconds before attaching. He loved to tease me and make me wait. I looked down at him on his knees as he looked up at me with his excited eyes. He grabbed me and was about to take me into his mouth before he paused and stared at me again, making me wait. I instinctively reached down to pleasure myself but he pulled my hands away.

"Dal," he said sweetly. "Patience is key."

He took me in and jerked me off. His tongue worked around me in circles and he took me in almost whole. I looked up and let out another moan.

"Bren, Im gonna-" I said as I came into his mouth.

He took it all in and swallowed. He licked up the excess and slid my boxers back on. He stood up to give me a small and soft kiss on the check before laying down in the bed.

"Come on, Dallon." He smiled. "Let's go to bed."

"Okay, Bren." I said, pulling the covers over myself and spooning Brendon's small body.

I fell asleep quicker than I had ever before. I had no nightmares, no dark thoughts, just pure bliss. Brendon Urie is a piece of art.

A/N: hello! what is this?? an update!! wow, sorry I keep disappearing! a few tragic events, family emergencies, finals, and soccer are finally over! back to writing! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. please vote and comment! I follow back :) thank you and sorry again for the smut !!

additional note: I didn't proof read this! sorry !!