48

As you wish. Another Chapter.

I made up my mind.

Magcon. Was. Not. My. First. Choice. But. I. Had. To. Fix. This.

I packed up a week's worth of clothing just incase I needed to come back to Sammy and Skates house. I was picked up by Carter. Just one week with magcon. How bad could it be.

Skate ran over and gave me a peck on the cheek then waved as I left.

"So, Riley. How's the day been?" Carter asked, "good I guess" I replied. The next few minutes were silence, "well. We are here" Carter stated and we both get out. Deep breaths I said to myself. Carter opened the door and the whole Magcon looked at me. There were waves of murmurs and I shook my head. Cameron was in the back with this 'Liv' girl. I saw Morgan and Ariel and completely forgot about the boys. I went to them and gave them HUGE hugs. "RILEY!!!!" Morgan screamed and we all started laughing. "Riley" Nash said in a low tone. He had bags under his eyes and looked gothic. I was frightened of him for a second "he hasn't gotten much sleep, he's working on a movie" Ariel whispered in my ear. I nodded and followed Nash to my 'room' which had become Cameron's new room since it was big. We made a turn and headed straight toward's Matt's room, luckily we made one more turn and an empty room with a giant window was left for me. Nash shrugged and left, I put my stuff down and Taylor came up. "Heyo Tomato" he said and I laughed, Tay helped me set up an air mattress and got pillows, "want pizza? We got some" he asked, "sure" I said and we walked downstairs. And, wait for it. Shawn and Imaan were back!!!! "SHAWN! IMAAN!" I yelled and pulled them into a big hug, "how did you get here?!?" I asked super hyped, "we caught the last plane ride to LA for the day and made it here!" Shawn exclaimed, we talked and sat down and ate pizza. I kept on snatching glances and Cameron and Liv, Cameron had completely forgotten about me and ignored me at all times, I didn't mind. We went out to the beach and the city and just had fun for the rest of the day. We decided to take a bunch of photos and resolve our problems.

HayesGrier//Beach Love #BringBackMagcon//20,567 likes// 12,623 comments

HayesGrier
//Beach Love #BringBackMagcon//
20,567 likes// 12,623 comments

J: yeet
G: zayyumm
NashGrier:das my boi right there
VeronicaD: cutie
NashIsTheBest: I hate you, you little copy cat
GraysonAl: #bringbackmagcon

J: yeet G: zayyummNashGrier:das my boi right thereVeronicaD: cutie NashIsTheBest: I hate you, you little copy catGraysonAl: #bringbackmagcon

MagconTour

//Lookinnnnn FINNNNEE//

679,611 likes// 102,019 comments

NashGrier: #BringBackMagcon
LeighJ: #BringBackMagcon
R3ad mY DeSc: you are eligible to win thousands of followers
R3ad mY DeSc was reported
G: bruh
J: love this pic