8

"Explain" Nash states then I start talking, "I went to go get coffee" and held up two cups, "I might've spilled a bit" I said then gave one to Riley, she thanked me then asked "so when are we getting there?" "Well there is one Magcon pit stop where we are gonna meet some fans, it's about an hour away then there's about twenty hours left of us getting to New York" Carter stated "It's 41 hours to get from there to ny" JackJ said.

We sat in silence for the rest of the ride, I held Riley's hand and I thought about all the fans meeting Riley, would she like it? Does she like getting paparazzi taking photos? My heart pumped extremely fast as we heard the fans screaming, I looked out the window, too many to count. JackJ and JackG went out first, security pushed the fans away and made space for us. Next Cameron and Shawn went out, then Nash and Hayes, Carter and mahogany, Taylor and Aaron and then finally us, I held Rileys hand as we went out, fans were cheering and there was a path made for us to go through, we walked over to the stage, with a big magcon sign and joined the rest of the group, Bart handed me a Microphone and I started talking, "Hello everyone and welcome to our Magcon pit stop!" People cheered, "so this will be extremely short compared to our regular places we tour because as we all tweeted out, this is a short meet and greet" I handed the mic over to Hayes "we will have different places to sit and you can take photos and get autographs there" he pointed to the 6 grey plastic tables spread across the area. After that we all went to a table with whoever we walked out with and sat down. We were all given a stack of photos (except for Riley) and a pen, "excuse me, could I get an autograph from both of you?" A little girl asked and pointed to me and Riley "sure" I said and signed the photo, I handed it over to Riley and she signed it then gave it back to the girl, she jumped with joy then ran off in Cameron's direction.

After probably 463627829191919 signatures and photos we finally made it back onto the bus, I chugged a bottle of water and then squirted people with another, the cool air conditioning of our bus was amazing. I fell asleep

20 hours later
Riley
I woke up to the sunshine of New York, me and Matthew walked outside the bus and joined the rest of magcon who were waiting for us, we checked into a hotel and right when we got into the room I ran and jumped on a bed, we had two rooms with a door in between, both rooms had three queen sized beds and a pull out bed couch. "I love this!" Yelled and rolled around on the bed. We all unpacked and relaxed, then Aaron said "lets go to Times Square" and we headed out. Matt called an Uber to bring us there and we waited for it outside. We got in the car and went to a restaurant that had a 4.3 star rating and me and Matt shared spaghetti. After, we went to Times Square and went shopping, Mahogany and I went clothes shopping while the boys went to do some boy stuff, Matt had boughten me a stitch stuffed animal from the Disney store and he knew how much I loved that movie so I gave him a very big hug and screamed "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!" "Ok hey you're welcome" he smiled and then I wiped out.

Dun dun dun! What will happen next? 😈
Actually I'm the only one who knows because I'm writing the book, but oh well