30

I wanna try this goal: 20 views each chapter, so when 20 views it hit then I will post the next one!

Hayes
The waiter er um Waitress was my dream girl, Brown hair and chocolatey brown eyes, her hair flowed from side to side and her name was all I needed to fall in love, "hello I am Ariel, i will be your server today, so any drinks?" She said in a beautiful tone, "ice tea" Matt said "me to" Riley added, "I want lemonade please" Imaan stated, "I'll get Diet Coke" Shawn said, "us two will get Shirley temple" Gilinsky stated and put his arm around Morgan. It came to me and I was breathless, "uh...um I would um like.... a um w-water?" I stuttered, She smiled and walked away. Matt pushed me around and started teasing me, "Hayes and Ariel" he cooed, I rolled my eyes, Ariel came back and I stared at her, she looked at me weirdly and I put my head down.

Dinner ended and I never got to say what I wanted to say, I gave her tips and she smiled. As we were about to walk out Ariel came up to me and said, "hey here's my number, maybe we could talk later" and handed me a slip of paper, I grinned and Gilinsky punched my shoulder and smirked.

Riley
We finally made it back to the house, I change into one of Matt's grey sweatpants and put on a white crop top. I grab my MacBook and choose a movie to watch on Netflix, Matt comes in wearing shorts and a white tank. He sits down beside me and we watch The Proposal, I slowly drift asleep into Matt's arms.

Hayes
Hayes: hello?
Ariel: oh hey?
Hayes: it's me the guy from dinner
Ariel: Hazel right?
Hayes: it's Hayes
Ariel: oh yeahhhhhhhhh
Hayes: sooooooo
Ariel: um
Hayes: wanna meet?
Ariel: my shift is over in 25 minutes
Hayes: you could come over to my place
Ariel: sure
Hayes: there's a lot of boys and girls
Ariel: ?
Hayes: it's a big house me and my roommates share
Ariel: cool
Hayes: do you know what magcon is?
Ariel: nope
Hayes: ok
Ariel: what is it
Hayes: you'll find out