7

I dry out my hair and my clothes with a towel,I hear a knock on the door "can I come in?" Matt asks

Matthew
I lean against the door and knock "can I come in?" I say and Riley opens the door I pull her into a very wet hug and kiss her, she looks at me and then takes the wet towel and sticks it on my face, then she exits the room. I stand there with a towel on my face and me being soaking wet I take a shower while I'm in the room and put on an outfit, I wear a hat with a loose white t shirt and beige shorts. It's pretty warm outside today

I exit the bathroom and go outside the tour bus, we had made it halfway to NY and stopped at some onroute type of thing

I exit the bathroom and go outside the tour bus, we had made it halfway to NY and stopped at some onroute type of thing. Bart and the driver are talking, I go inside and buy coffee for me and Riley, I was starting to really like her and things have been going well. I completely forget about being famous and get swarmed by fans when I enter the building, they start taking photos and videos and yelling stuff like 'I love you' or 'notice me' I try to push through the crowd until a girl comes up and asks about Riley, the other fans go quiet and I run out the door, back to the tour bus and head straight inside, I look out the window to see fans crowding around the bus and everyone in the bus looking at me "there are a lot of people out there" I said then sat down, out of breath. I relax a little until I see big trucks and vans pull up, paparazzi I say then tell everyone else, we all turn of the lights and duck under things, I held onto Rileys hand for dear life and she almost had to slap me to loosen my grip, I heard banging on the door then the bus started to move, I looked up and at through the window I saw the fans and paparazzi left behind.

My chapters r so short