22

Riley
School didn't go better with Hunter beside me, he bothered me and looked over at my papers. Aaron kept on giving me glances in Art and Science while Nash kept trying to get me to hang out with him more. Sitting at lunch with them was a problem, girls kept on coming over and asking to take photos and asking and giving out phone numbers.

Shawn: so how's school?
Riley: way too many girls
Shawn: ha
JackJ: lol
JackG: lol
Aaron: help
Matt: this isn't working out
Carter: lol

"Riley!" I hear, I look off of my phone and see Hunter waving at me with his basketball friends, while everyone isn't looking I run over to him and give him a hug, "hey hunter!" I say relived that I didn't have to stay with all the fans, "hey" he says and plants a kiss on my forehead, I blush. Even though he punched my friend in the gut I still loved him as he was. I playfully punch him on the shoulder and he dramatically falls onto the ground. Nash stares at me and Hunter nods, I kiss him on the cheek (which is hard because he's extremely tall) and run over to Nash. I sit down and the boys stare at me, "so you really like this Hunter kid" Matt asks but also states, "he's a jerk you know" Nash adds as he acts the scene of where he got punched with Taylor. I laugh then say "I like him" and the boys drop what their eating and look at me silently, "well I can see the resemblance" Taylor jokes, I smile at him for supporting me and I leave the table once again and go over to Hunter's table. I sit on his lap and he grins, "hey what up little Riles" he states and I glare at him and say "I am not little" then get of his lap and sit beside him. I recognize everyone sitting at the table, Joel, Chris, Luke, Jordan, Braydon,Trent and Myles, and Myles girlfriend Hailey along with Sarah and Holly, Joel and Trent's girlfriends. It's insane how I know everyone, the group looks legit. It has the jocks and the pretty girls and me the one person who has mixed feelings about, Nash and Matt and Hunter, my mind is gonna explode. The girls motion me to sit with them and I go around the table and sit with them, I catch a glance from Aaron, he looks cute in that angle, what am I saying. I look back again at him, nothing sparks, just plain ol regular Aaron that I know. "Riley, So are you and Hunter a thing?" Hailey asks curious, I start to answer but pause, "well I guess we are just very close friends" I say then look at Hunter giving him the don't you  dare say anything look. I talk with the group and they are really fun to be around. The bell rings and everyone throws out the leftovers of their lunches, Hunter wraps his arms around me and kisses me on the forehead, I blush. Aaron stares at me and our eyes lock, quickly he puts his head down and walks swiftly out of the room. I stare in his direction until my head is softly force towards hunter he holds my jaw and gives a sweet and little kiss on the lips "see you in homeroom noodles" he states then chuckled and walked out of the room. I stood there again, he always paralyzes me and my mind is definitely going crazy.