29

Riley(still)
I walked to the boys house and opened the door, Gilinsky was on the couch with Morgan, cuddling and watching Netflix. It was late night and Matt came up behind me I pushed him away and headed over to Hayes and Nash, they were playing cards with Shawn and Cameron and I sat on Nash's lap. He smiled and continued the game, Matt looked at me with a glare and the your mine look. I laugh harshly and realize what I've done, I start my deep thinking when the doorbell rings, Shawn gets all excited and runs to the door like a six year old. He opens it and starts a hug process, a girl
with flowing brown hair walks into the room, her eyes are chocolatey brown and her smile is shinning. Shawn kisses her slowly and when he looks back at us we all have our jaw dropped, "this is um Imaan..... she's my um girlfriend?" Shawn says in an unsure voice, "BRO Why does everyone have a girl?" Hayes exclaimed and I laughed. I shook Imaan's hand and instantly I knew we were gonna become good friends, I got the same feeling with Morgan. Matt walked over and Imaan blushed, Matt winked at her and I slapped him on the arm. I motioned towards Shawn and Matt nods, he picks me up and brings me into a strong kiss. I blinked a few times and he put me down, the rest of the boys started to laugh and I joined in. "OMG WE SHOULD GO OUT FOR DINNER!!!!!!!" Morgan squealed, I jumped at the thought in excitement, all three of us girls ran up to the guest room made for me. We went through my makeup and clothing, we all got ready in our own different ways. I guess we all have different styles considering that I wore a black floral dress with leggings , while Morgan wore a simple shirt and cardigan type of thing and Imaan went all out on the Shawn Mendes Merch. We walked out and downstairs to meet our 'dates', Matt wore a dark blue tuxedo and I smiled at him, he was really charming and attractive, Jack was wearing a simple white collared shirt and a loose black tie while Shawn was wearing a flannel shirt with jeans. We headed out to Gilinsky's car and said goodbye to the rest of the boys, Hayes tagged along and we started off towards the restaurant.

Matt
We walked into the restaurant hand in hand, me and Riley, Riley and me. The most beautiful girl in the universe (other than that hot girl Imaan who just happened to be taken by Shawn) the waiter led us two our table and Hayes was third wheeling hardcore. Shawn and Imaan, Jack and Morgan, Me and Riley, well kinda and Hayes. I really hoped the kid wouldn't be so lonely. Then the waiter came and that turned the whole night around.