10

Authors Note

11:10pm Friday March 17 Canada

I am currently sick so I won't be posting as frequently as often
-------------------------

Riley awoke once again and said that she wanted to go to the hotel, the Magcon show was in 7 hours and i wanted to bring Riley on with me. I called the nurse and she said Riley was good to go, she unwrapped the bandages on her head but said her arm needed to heal. I held her hand as we walked out of the hospital, I called a taxi to take us back to the hotel, "sorry about today" I stated "its...it's ok" she said and looked out the window.

****

As we entered the room we saw everyone making vines and YouTube vids, "RILEY!!!!" Aaron yelled then ran and gave her a hug. The rest of the boys circled around her and gave her hugs and asked her questions

Riley
Everyone was asking me questions about what happened and why I was out of the hospital so early, "guys giver her space" Matt stated then everyone moved back "are you coming to the show with us?" Nash asked "it's starting in two hours" Taylor stated, "I'll come" I said and they all cheered. We ran downstairs and outside and onto the tour bus. We drove to the theatre that they were preforming and hopped off the bus. We went inside and got prepared, I sat on a box watching Matt get ready,"sure you wanna come?" Matt asked "yes, I'm coming Matt now stop asking" i replied then got up and left.