26

Riley
Aaron had been in his room for the past two days. He was gone today to get his kidney replaced, at least that's what the doctor said. Matt and i had become close friends again and he was fine with it. Nash and I had a talk and we were ok. Hunter and I were just friends and Aaron well, hopefully he would survive. Johnson, Taylor, Shawn, Carter and Nash had gone to the hospital with Aaron. I left Hayes, Gilinsky , Matt, and Cameron to go to Starbucks.

I started towards Starbucks, it was sunny outside so I walked. I was texting while walking which was probably a bad idea

Hunter: Riley hurry up
Riley: patience child
Joel: lol
Hailey: that's priceless🤣
Chris: lol
Luke: XD
Jordan: get over here already
Trent: ^
Braydon: guys give her time
Myles: lol
Holly: we are gonna go shopping
Sarah: plus there is someone you need to meet

POW
I whack into someone while turning and lose my balance, i fall on the pavement and look up to see a blonde with shocking blue eyes, "Oh My Goodness I'm so sorry!" She exclaims and helps me up, "it's ok" I say looking for any bruises or blood, "wait, your Riley Harper!" She states and I nod, "well it's nice to meet you im Morgan" she smiles and I smile back, "so where are you headed?" I ask Morgan, "Im going to go see a good friend of mine, I'm sure you know him" she states, "who?" I ask curious, "why Jack Gilinsky! Your friends with him" she states then runs off in that direction with a hop in her step. I shake my head and pretend that didn't happen.

Starbucks

"Took you long enough" Brayden stated then laughed. Hunter and I discussed and we said we were just friends. He comes up to me and gives me a bear hug, I laugh, "Riley we have someone here" Hailey sqeaks and jumps excitedly, Holly and Sarah step away and Matt shows up. He smiles and I laugh, "have you check your insta? It's filling up with comments about getting you and Matt back together" Sarah states, "yeah and one of the most popular tags is #Matiley" Holly adds. I look at Hunter and he gives me the I didn't do it look and I roll my eyes. Everyone sits at a different table and leaves me and Matt alone at one. He fidgets with his drink and eventually spills it. I roll my eyes and he chuckles, "soooooooooo" he says and folds his hands together, "What" I asked I looked at him with sarcasm, "this really wasn't my idea" he states and reaches for my hand but I swipe away "seriously" I state, roll my eyes then leave.