The Husband, The Lord and The Father

Start from the beginning

"Who has your favour, Lady Lannister?" His voice echoed and she knew he was trying not to laugh.

"You." She replied breathlessly.

******************************************************************************************

 The crowd was a sea of people, she had heard cheering and hollering back in the castle, long before she or her family ever reach the tourney ground. Sansa glanced up at Joffery who merely scowled at her. Sansa looked down defeated, missing the smile Anna gave the young Prince, who smiled in return.

"Lovers quarrel?"

Sansa, Anna and Arya all turned to see the man who had spoken. He was tall and held himself proudly. Black hair that was beginning to grey sat in a mustache and light beard. He had small eyes and a cocky smirk. Anna frowned.

He came across as more arrogant than Jamie.

"Sansa dear, this is Lord Balish," Said the septa, "He's known-

"An old friend of the family." Balish interrupted, seating himself beside Anna, "I've known your mother a long, long time."

"Why do they call you littlefinger?" Arya suddenly said, leaning over both her sisters.

Anna almost snorted at her sister lack of decorum. She'd missed her little sister a lot more than she'd first realized. 

"Don't be rude." Scolded Septa.

"No its quite alright," Balish said with a smile, watching Arya closely, "When I was a child, I was very small. And I come from a little spit of land called The Fingers, so you see. Its an exceedingly clever nickname."

Both Sansa and Arya nodded, glancing at one another before looking back out over the tourney field.

"You seem to say very little Lady Lannister." Balish said, his eyes drawing back to Anna.

"I only speak when I have something to say My Lord." She replied, not bothering to look in his direction.

"A good thing My Lady, many men dislike a lady that cannot stop talking." He said and Anna didn't need to look at him to know he was smiling.

"I think Lord Balish, you do not know me well. For if you did I can assure you, I would be talking. However given your reputation, I shall keep my mouth closed." Anna replied, turning to look at him.

"I did not think you knew me Lady Lannister." He quipped, moving closer to her.

Anna frowned and lifted her head, as if finding herself above him , just like Jamie had taught her.

"I don't, but do not think I don't know of you."

"I've been sitting here for days!" Shouted the King, "Start the damm joust before I piss myself."

The Queen rose from her seat with a look of annoyance. She met eyes with Anna, who nodded. Cerise smiled and turned, walking away without a second glance.

"Close to the Queen?" Balish muttered in Anna's ear.

"Closer than you'll ever get My Lord." She said with a smile.

The cheers erupted like a volcano as a rather bulky knight rode his horse before the crowd.

"Lords whose that?" Sansa asked from beside her.

"Ser Gregor Clegane." Balish said, his eyes drawn to the knight, "The call him, The Mountain."

The mountain opened his helmet and met eyes with the King, bowing before riding off down to one end of the tourney field.