The First Time

Warning: This chapter is Lemon. Nothing in graphic detail... ish. But lemon is lemon.

If you wish to avoid it. Go down to the star line near the end of the chapter and read the short bit after that. Hope you like it. Xx

Annaliese let Jamie pull her through the maze of corridors, ignoring the way silence grew with each step. The back of her mind was concerned about not knowing that part of the castle, but most of her didn't care.

His grip was firm but gentle on her hand. A couple of steps ahead of her, he'd turn to her occasionally and smile. Was he saying something? If he was she couldn't hear it over the pounding of her heart.

Glancing out the windows they passed, Anna could see the full moon high in the sky, shining down across the chaos of King's Landing. She was surprised his room was so high up. It looked so peaceful when she gazed down at it all from the top of the castle, like nothing needed fighting and no one needed pity...

"And now wife, we have reached out chambers."

She turned and met his eyes. Although smug she could just about see the concern at her silence. Her throat dry, Anna decided to try and switch subjects.

"You'll have to teach me how to get here every night Ser Jamie." She said quietly, squeezing his hand briefly.

Jamie rolled his eyes.

"Maybe someday Anna, you won't need to know for the next couple of days." He muttered, using his free hand to reach up and twist the handle, opening the door to his - their chambers.

He pulled her inside, his eyes watching her closely. He had done some rearranging in the hopes that Anna would find it more comfortable. She was mildly impressed. His -their- bedroom was bigger than she had been expecting.

It had an open archway that lead to a balcony that over looked the vast expanse of the sea glowing in the starlight. There was a desk laid out with papers and other items. Against the wall sat a smaller table with a mirror that already held her hairbrush and jewellery.

Their bed was opposite the balcony, covered in white sheets and draped in red and gold. She almost frowned at that, she'd rather liked silver... but she was no longer a Stark. Jamie let go of her hand and walked over to the wine that had been set out.

As he poured himself a glass, Anna walked out to the balcony, pulling out the pins in her hair. He could busy himself briefly, she needed a moment. Closing her eyes, Anna breathed in deeply, letting the cool night air calm her. When she closed her eyes she could almost picture Winterfell and its grey stone walls...

Her mind stopped working as hands moved slowly around her waist, stopping and intertwining when they met each other. He placed his head on her right shoulder and stepped closer to her so he was pressed up against her.

"A beautiful night." he whispered in her ear.

Well, at least he had some taste. She turned her head slightly towards his and opened her eyes.

"It seems unusually quiet tonight." she said, surveying the tiny lights of the city.

"No, we are just higher up than you are used to, wife." He replied, spinning her around by her waist so her hands ended up on his chest, which she suddenly noted was bare. As her hands lay against his tanned chest, so dark against her pale northern skin. Her breath seemed to flee her.

"Feel free to stare, I consider it an honor."

She didn't need to look at his face to hear the smirk in his voice. He was... chiseled, carved like one of the statues of the great kings of old... She swallowed and looked up at him, plastering a smirk on her face.