Chapter 20

Jimin woke up again interlocked in Yoongi's arms, he seemed to wake up like that a lot these past few days. He wasn't complaining, in fact he actually really liked it. Snuggling into the warmth he was surprised to find Yoongi awake when he glanced up at the latter, "Good morning baby." Yoongi smiled gummily looking down at his boyfriend with adoration clear in his eyes.

Jimin rubbed the last of his sleep from his face, "Morning." He replied curling into Yoongi.

The blonde ran his hands through Jimin's fading red hair and sighed.

"Is everything okay?" Jimin asked in concern, the times the latter sighed had been increasing lately and it worried the redhead. Is it because of me? Am I the reason for his troubles?

Yoongi buried his nose into Jimin's hair, "It's nothing much. I just wish I could take you outta here."

Jimin hummed in agreement, "Where would you take me?" he stared up at Yoongi in curiosity.

He raised an eyebrow, "Where would you want to go?" Yoongi had an idea of what Jimin would say, but nonetheless, he waited for the boy's answer.

"Hmm, I think I'd like to go to the beach again. It was really nice to let everything go and play around like kids." Jimin replied.

"I knew you'd pick the beach." Yoongi chuckled, "Yeah, I'd like to go again, it was nice to see you unwind and enjoy yourself."

They lay together in peace until their group of friends, for the first time since he's been at the hospital, calmly walked through the door. Yoongi greeted them for himself and Jimin, they took their respective spots and as minutes passed Jimin slowly joined the conversation.

After a while Yoongi left to go to the bathroom. Jin stood collecting Jimin's rucksack, he gently placed it next to the said boy, "I packed your drawing stuff," he said ruffling Jimin's hair, "We gotta get to school so we'll see you later okay?"

"I-is Yoongi going too?" Jimin asked panicked, he didn't want to be left alone. Bad things always happened when he was on his own.

Jin kissed Jimin's head in a loving motherly way, "Of course not," he replied and Jimin visibly relaxed, "no amount of convincing would take Yoongi from your side."

Watching the group head to the door Jimin fiddled with his fingers, "B-bye guys." He said quietly.

"See you later!" They all yelled almost in unison.

Jimin found his phone in the top of his bag, so he unlocked it and found a nice picture of him and Yoongi. Collecting all the equipment he'd need to draw, he opened and laid out his notebook to start.

Yoongi opened the bathroom door to find the room empty apart from a quiet and focused Jimin. They must have headed to school, he thought to himself as he took his seat on the bed next to Jimin. The redhead shuffled a little to the side so Yoongi could have more space and the blonde chuckled as he kissed Jimin's temple. "What cha doing?"

"Drawing," Jimin responded, "It's been a while."

The blonde hummed and wrapped his arms around the latter's waist as he watched the pencil in Jimin's hand make marks along the page.

Many pencil drawings later, Yoongi convinced Jimin to leave his room to get some food. They walked down the hospital corridors until they reached the cafeteria. Yoongi frowned as he caught people looking towards them and towards his old scars on his ribs. Jimin clutched onto the back of the blondes vest out of panic. This had been the most amount of strangers he'd seen since his mistake. All of their curious eyes pierced his skin and it felt like they knew what he'd done, "Y-Y-Yoongi?" Jimin stuttered.