Chapter 17

Friday (Continued) :

Jungkook was chasing Taehyung when his eyes came across the sight of Yoongi and Jimin. He couldn't help himself as he pulled out his phone and started to take pictures. Taehyung came over to peer at Jungkook's phone, "Are you taking photos again?"

Jungkook passed his phone to Taehyung, "It's Jimin's first time at the beach, and you know I like taking photos."

Taehyung scrolled through the camera roll. There were so many of the group, especially of Jimin and Yoongi. Taehyung scrolled down to find pictures of himself. He was about to click on one when Jungkook yanked the phone out of his hands, a light blush painting his cheeks. Taehyung smiled his boxy grin, "They're really nice."

All agreeing it was too cold to stay any longer they decided to head inside. Thanks to Jin's incredibly rich family they ended up at a four-star hotel. Jimin stared at the place in awe and Yoongi couldn't help but laugh at the boy. Climbing the stairs, Yoongi nudged Jimin with his elbow, "Have you never been to a hotel before?"

Jimin lightly kicked Yoongi's leg, "Of course I have." Jimin bit his lip with a smile, "I just haven't been to a four star one before."

Yoongi raised his arms and motioned around him, "The perks of an amazing overprotective mother like Jin." Jimin pushed himself into Yoongi's side and giggled in response.

Jin bought two rooms. It was supposed to be Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok in one. Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin in the other. However, they all knew Hoseok would sneak into the other room. Yoongi and Jungkook held the keys to their room. Jin told them they'd knock on the door later and get them something for dinner. He swiftly disappeared with Namjoon into their own room.

Yoongi swiped the card key through the lock and it flashed green. Pushing the door open he claimed the double bed before anyone else could, "Me and Jimin get the double bed!"

"What! That's unfair." Taehyung complained.

Holding the door open for Hoseok, Jungkook walked in after them letting the door shut by itself, "Tae look, if we push the single beds together it makes a double bed."

"It's not the same." Taehyung muttered.

Acting serious, Jungkook crossed his arms tried not to smile, "Fine, we won't push them together then."

Taehyung Jumped across the room and started to push the beds together, "No, look, it's a great idea." Shaking his head, Jungkook laughed at the latter.

A couple hours later Jin and Namjoon knocked on their door. Hoseok stood up to open it. Jin held out the stack of pizza boxes in his hand, "I come bearing pizza." He placed the boxes on the carpet and they sat in a circle around them.

Taehyung smiled a wide grin and rubbed his hands together, "I feel like we're about to summon some pizza demons."

"What are yo-" Jungkook was stopped by Jin's hand on his shoulder.

Jin laughed rolling his eyes, "Just leave him be."

Pizza finished and stomachs full, the boys got ready to go to bed. Hoseok had managed to sneak out of Jin's room and back into Yoongi's. They all tutted when Jungkook opened the door to Hoseok's face. Yoongi left for the toilet and Jimin started to settle into the bed sheets. Hoseok lifted his head from his 'bed' on the couch, "You must really mean something to him."

"To Yoongi?" Jimin replied.

"Yeah, it's not a bad thing." Hoseok yawned, "He never lets anyone get close, I just wanted to let you know."

Why Am I Like Thisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें