Chapter 19

After finally editing and reviewing the other chapters, here's a new one - El

---

Everything was covered in a hazy mist. Not being able to focus on anything, Jimin closed his eyes. It was too bright and too loud, all he wanted was to fall back into the silence. Upon hearing his name, Jimin jumped at the voice. Pain seared along his left arm, starting at his wrist, it shot up to his elbow. Wriggling in his spot he noticed his body ached, an involuntary pained groan escaped his mouth. Remembering not to move his left arm because of the pain, he tried to push himself up with his right. Jimin's arm slipped causing his body to fall back against the bed. Gripping the sheets beneath him he realised that they were unfamiliar, what the-. Panic coursed through his veins as he forced his eyes to open. Everything was still blurry but he couldn't care less, all he wanted was to know where he was. Jimin blinked repeatedly in an attempt to clear his vision. Yoongi, I want Yoongi... I'm scared. Staring at the blurred white ceiling, a tear escaped his eye. He moved his right hand and he rubbed at his face, "Yoongi..." He croaked out as more tears fell.

---

Junhong noticed Jimin trying to move, he was about to lay Jimin back down when the boy's arm slipped, causing him to fall. The nurse entered the room again, Junhong took the codeine pills from her hands and dismissed her. In the time it took for him to take the pills from the nurse and turn back to Jimin; the boy was curled up into a ball crying.

Yoongi stayed sat in his seat staring at Jimin with a look of conflict. He wanted so bad to run over to the latter and hold him close but the doctor told him to stay sat down. Junhong opened his mouth to tell Yoongi to go and comfort Jimin, but before he could he was cut off.

"Yoongi..." Jimin's voice croaked out.

Frustrated, Yoongi grabbed at his hair, "Fuck, I can't stand this!" He stood from his chair and sprinted from his seat to Jimin's side. Taking the latter's hand in his, Yoongi placed it on his own cheek, "Jimin I'm here." Using his spare hand he wiped the tears from Jimin's  face, "It's okay I'm here."

"I, I don-" Jimin stuttered as he choked on his tears.

Yoongi removed their hands from his face and proceeded to stroke Jimin's fading red hair, "Shhh... It's okay Chims. You're gonna be okay." He reassured them both. Still holding tightly onto the boy's hand, he pushed Jimin's hair back to keep it away from his face. Leaning down he softly placed his lips against the latter's forehead, "I've got you." Yoongi whispered. One of Yoongi's hands fell to Jimin's cheek, "Can you open your eyes? For me?" He asked, pulling away from Jimin.

Jimin weakly nodded in response as he slowly opened them. Squinting at the light, his eyes soon adjusted. Still slightly blurred from crying, he blinked away the last few tears so he could see Yoongi better. As Jimin's vision cleared, he could see that Yoongi's lips held a small smile. "Yoongi... I'm sor-" Before Jimin could finish his sentence and understand what was going on, the latter leant down and placed his lips against Jimin's. His eyes fluttered closed at the sensation of Yoongi's soft lips on his own. Yoongi pulled away and placed his forehead against Jimin's. Forcing his eyes to open again, Jimin bit his lip as a deep crimson blush painted his cheeks.

Smiling wide, tears threatened to fall from Yoongi's eyes. Lightly punching Jimin's right shoulder, he stared into the boy's eyes, "I love you too, you idiot." Jimin smiled at Yoongi's comment. About to lean in for another kiss Jimin stopped himself when he realised they weren't alone. Junhong awkwardly coughed and Yoongi scratched the back of his neck as he backed away from Jimin. The doctor made his way across the room and placed a small paper cup into Jimin's hand. Confused, he observed the little white circular pill and glanced over to Yoongi.