Chapter 11

A long sigh escaped both Jimin's and Yoongi's lips as their English lesson came to an end. A few students sat scattered in the classroom, Jimin leant back in his chair, "Oh my god, I feel like my brain could explode." He groaned.

"Nice to know I'm not alone." Yoongi groaned back slamming his head into the desk, causing the other students to stare at them. Yoongi lifted his head from the desk and grabbed his bag. He raised to his feet, "You coming?" Jimin looked at him blankly, "You know, to meet up with the others."

Jimin appeared to be flustered, "I uh... I got to... I need to... I need to go to the dance studio... and talk to one of the teachers. You go ahead and I'll meet up with you guys later."

Yoongi didn't believe that the latter needed to go to the dance studio but he played along, "You sure? Do you want me to come with? I don't mind waiting." Yoongi replied.

Jimin quickly packed his things away and stood to leave, "I'm sure... I'll see you in a bit."

Yoongi promptly exited the classroom leaving Jimin to go about his 'business'.

What the hell was that, Jimin thought to himself as he left the classroom. You would think after all these years you'd be able to lie properly.

Jimin hated lying, but he hated telling people about his problems more. Jimin had received a note in his class telling him to go to the headmaster's office at break. Holding the note in his hand, he re-read the note over and over again. Jimin, stop being like this. You know that the note said to go at break, it will be fine. Even though Jimin knew this he still couldn't stop his palms from sweating and his heart beating faster than it should. He knocked on the door twice. It was immediately opened by a teacher whom he'd never seen before. This made him uneasy.

"Hello Jimin, please take a seat." The headmaster pointed to the two seats in front of his desk. The teacher who had opened the door sat on the desk opposite to the empty chair. "I was wondering how you were getting on?"

Jimin looked from between the headmaster and the teacher, "A-alright I guess."

The teacher and headmaster shared a look. "You know how we talked yesterday about what we can do to help." The headmaster spoke and Jimin nodded, "This teacher here," He pointed to the teacher, "Is Bang Yongguk. He's the school counsellor." The headmaster paused and looked towards Yongguk.

Yongguk cleared his throat to speak, "You don't have to come if you don't want to. We just thought it would be a good idea." Jimin looked down into his lap. He wanted to go, he wanted help, but admitting he needed help again made him want to give up for being weak. Yongguk could see how Jimin was feeling, "If you come, it doesn't make you any less of a person. And it certainly doesn't make you weak."

Lifting his head, Jimin glanced at Yongguk, "W-when would I see you?"

Yongguk smiled a gentle smile, "Well actually, I was wondering if I could see you today. I would like to assess you and see what would be the best option. But basically, it's all up to you. You're the one that would pick the days and the time you'd want to see me. Is this something you would like to consider?"

Jimin scratched at the skin his wrist (one of the many bad habits of his). Yongguk really wanted Jimin to come along to his sessions. He'd read files on Jimin's history and background. He really wanted to offer support for the boy. Yongguk let out a sigh and was about to give up. When he caught the sight of Jimin's head moving he felt relieved.

Still looking at the floor Jimin nodded, "I guess one session wouldn't hurt, right?"

Yongguk lightly clapped his hands together, "Would it be alright if we went to my office and had a session now? if that's okay? I checked your timetable so you would only miss the first period of science." Jimin flipped his gaze from the door to Yongguk. Thinking for a moment, he nodded once again.